Grey's Anatomy

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ok......THIS week I'm dvr-ing CSI and watching Grey's. ***insert very dork like squeal and jumping up and down*** It's on!!! It's on!!!!
Too many #$%^&*() commercials
OOH it's back!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
ssshhhh.............no talking about it until tomorrow!!!!

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................

(I'm dork-squealing, too!)

Suz :princess:

donna723

REPEAT AFTER ME:

:hypnosis: It's just a TV show...

:hypnosis: :hypnosis: :hypnosis: :hypnosis: :hypnosis:

mstang67chic

Going Green
:rofl:

I know.... I know but still........incredible story line right now and then there are all of those hot, mcsexy docs!!!

:doctor: :wink:

(we need a "fanning self" emoticon! lol

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
I was choked up by the time McDreamy said, "she's alive, she's alive" but you guys? When Chief kicked him outta the room, and McSteamy came and sat on the floor next to him?
When he reached over and squeezed Derek's forearm I LOST IT :crying:

Loved Izzy's "I'm a Rock Star" comments. Two more tissues during her "I Believe" speech.

Who else loves Kyle Chandler?! I admit, I was up outta my chair when camera cut to him. And not over that shock yet....then Denny...

Gonna be a long week.

Peace

Fran

Former desparate mom
It was good. Not wild about Izzy's comment to George about his marriage. Nothing like kicking someone when they are sad about their best friend being blue.
Izzy being a rock star was really cute.
I was so impressed with the make up. Usually victims look like they just came out of Elizabeth Arden's Spa. She was blue/blue/blue.

I love the "bomb guy" too. He is so cute. I was glad to see him.

How can they hang us out there to dry for another week? After the 3rd part, I'm going to watch all three in a row.
It's been a good season with lots of twists and turns so far.
Alex's character is really interesting. He always has his rhino skin on so no one can see his emotions. I think that comes from a physically abusive dad. Don't you think? He is really interesting.

Addison is just my favorite character thus far.
Can't wait until next week.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I wanted so badly to post last night but didn't want to ruin it for those in another time zone! lol-

I really liked Izzy's Rock Star moment, I was so happy for her...but I thought her "I Believe' speech went on a little too long...I mean who wouldn't have told her to just shut up after about 1 minute? It was mean (and self centered) of her to tell George that his marriage was a mistake! I was hoping he was going to tell her he was happy or wildly in love with Callie or something. He's such a sensitive little boy inside. It was just poor timing, in my opinion.

I guess Meredith will wander in half dead-half living dreamworld for a while...not happy about that at all. Will she really die??

I love Alex and Addison's thing they have going on. "I would notice"??? OMG.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PonyGirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was choked up by the time McDreamy said, "she's alive, she's alive" but you guys? When Chief kicked him outta the room, and McSteamy came and sat on the floor next to him?
When he reached over and squeezed Derek's forearm I LOST IT :crying: </div></div>

OMG, me, too. :sad:

I cried the rest of the show.

The acting just continues to blow me away.

Suz

ScentofCedar

HA! I thought mustang chic posted "three PARTNERS".

:rofl:

I wondered how I managed to miss that part!

Is it just me, or have they added more commercials? I felt that there were so many commercials that it was hard to pick up the story line again.

I am going to watch again tonight. I think I am going to start drinking a steaming cup of Earl Grey tea when the show comes on.

You know, something to key in a scent and the heat from the teacup with the sound of the theme music.

Anticipation! I love it!

Barbara

kris

<span style="color: #660000">since the show is GREY'S ANATOMY i'm pretty sure mer is going to survive. she's having a near death experience. i'd known the guy who plays denny was scheduled to return but no one said how. had no clue klye chandler would be making another appearance, esp since he now stars in friday night lights (another great show!).

i hope denny give mer a message to give to izzy. i was very unhappy with-her comment to george about callie. i know she claims it's honesty....but it's also hurtful to george....very hurtful.

from what i'm seeing there is no repeat on friday (tonight). it's a funniest video repeat. however, next thursday they will rerun this episode at 8p & the finale of the three parter directly after at 9p. if you really want to see it before that go to abc.com & stream it (need dsl or cable modem).

kris </span>

amstrong

So glad they are going to show it again next week before part 3. DS came in while it was on last night and got to horsing around with the dog and they totally distracted me so I reeeeallly need to see it again and was not a happy camper that it won't be on tonite!

I called my Mom in Missouri who also watches it at the end and I was like WTH? She was giggling at me. We hate cliffhangers!

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Fran, I was going to tell you if you'd like to watch Kyle Chandler again, he has a new show.

Friday Night Lights, ironically is shown on Wednesday nights, but whatever! NBC. Centered around High School Football Team, set in a small Texas town.

Kyle is the Coach. FOX!!!! :smile:

Peace

Nancy

I love Friday Night Lights but had no idea Kyle Chandler was his name. I know him as "Coach" LOL.

And kris, are you on a frist name basis with mer? I had to read that sentence over 3 times before I understood you were talking about Meredith.

Loved the show and you're right Fran, Meredith was true blue, first thing I noticed. I wasn't wild about Izzy's comment to George either but was glad she's off probation.

I still don't understand why that little girl doesn't talk.

I was all set to watch the rerun tonight, oh well I'll catch the back-to-back one next week hopefully.

Nancy

kris

<span style="color: #990000">no, nancy, but on message boards & spoiler site meredith & derek are referred to as mer & der.

shonda's blog is very interesting this week...be sure to read the comments as well.

kris </span>

Fran

Former desparate mom
Thanks for the head's up about Kyle Chandler. He is one hottie.
I don't read any blogs or tv guides or anything. easy child isn't allowed to tell me anything that he reads. I love reacting unprepared. I love not knowing what's going to happen next.

Nancy, I am thinking the little girl is in shock from the accident and hasn't really come out of it yet. Although when she found her mother she had a happy expression. I think when some kids have been exposed to atrocities they withdraw. It's like a protective shell.

Loved Callie saying she recognized Christopher by the goofy ears. It was adorable and so Callie.

I want to know what tub of butter Izzy eats and looks like that?