Grey's Anatomy?

Lothlorien

Can anyone tell me what happened the last 60 seconds or so? the stupid dvr cut it off. Who was at the door for Izzy? Did anything happen after that?

donna723

Loth, it was George at the door for Izzy. He told her that he loved her. And Meredith and Derek agreed to break up and then ended up in bed together! Big surprise there!

:sleeping: :sleeping:

Nancy

I think Callie is pregnant too. I still love the writing. They lost two important characters and the show is still strong.

by the way I was not impressed with the new show Private Practice. I didn't think the writing was very good and I don't think Addison was nearly as good in PP as she was in Grey's.

Nancy

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Love love love love love that Greys is back! We all knew Mer and Mcdreamy would end up in bed again. And I knew George was going to be at the door for Izzy. I thought McSteamy telling Derek that he came to Seattle for him - to get him back - was a riot.

Private Practice will not last long I don't think. Never really cared for her character anyway - I just can't see her as being 'cute'. She's too...I don't know...but whatever it is, she's not it.

Anyone watch ER?

donna723

I'm betting that Callie's pregnant too! And she's dropping hints to see how he's going to take it! And then it will turn out to be McSteamy's, not George's!

Private Practice is just a little too far "out there" for me - I can't even imagine a medical office like this one! Maybe in some places - but certainly not here! I mean, a surfer dude receptionist who is studying to be a midwife! Did I hear that part right?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
See, the trick is to have low expectations. I was so prepared to NOT like Private Practice that I enjoyed it more than I expected. Not a lot, mind you, but I didn't hate it so that was an improvement! :rofl:

As for Grey's.....I loved the break up sex. They are hot for each other. sigh.

Suz

Fran

Former desparate mom
I thought GA was really well done for a season opener. I was getting tired of the mer/der thing (and still am a bit tired of the way it's on again and off again) There is no denying that they are hot.
Hasn't Alex grown to be interesting. Still love Bailey. As Mer says,
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> she is over all of us spiritually.</div></div>

I'm going to miss the character of Burke. (isn't that actor an idiot for sabotaging his own success- reminds me of David Caruso)

Cristina looks pretty wounded. She really is a good actress.

Even husband who wasn't into GA, said he thought the opener was good.

ck1

My DVR cut it off also but I recorded the next show so I was able to see the last minute or two of Grey's. Probably won't watch Big Shots again, but anyway...

I am also so so so happy that Grey's is back! I thought the opener was good but I'm not sure how I feel about Lexie yet and I do miss Burke (but not Addison). I hope Lexie and Derek don't get together, that just wouldn't be right.

I agree with Suz, I was preparing not to like Private Practice and then was pleasantly surprised. Although I didn't like the new ex-wife, Addison's friend (can't remember her name right now). The acress that played the part on the first show was better.

Lothlorien

Haven't watched Private Practice Yet. It's on the DVR.

I loved the way Christina is becoming more human.

Fran, about Burke.....husband and I were talking about the very same thing. What a Dope! What an arrogant :censored2: for thinking that he could be such a jerk and still get away with it.