Grill alert!!!!!! Ugh

Star*

call 911........call 911
How did the 40 year old GRILL get 292 votes?

Seriously that is NOT an ugly grill.......

I NEED HELP GIRLS - TELL ME HOW TO DO WHATEVER AND I'll DO IT - the Norton guy isn't even in 3rd place - Some guy with a note that says THIS GRILL IS 40 years old - is winning.....he has 292 I have 262.......

HELP!!!! I tried to do this from my phone - I do not know how. Tell me how.....

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Estherfromjerusalem

I just gave it another try -- and IT LET ME VOTE AGAIN!! I hope everyone else will do it again -- we want you to have that new grill, Star. Although I can't come and eat on the new grill -- even if I could come, I couldn't eat anything because of religious dietary restrictions -- but I still want you to have that grill. So come on everyone -- do another round of voting for Star!

Love, Esther

H

HaoZi

For those with problems voting again, contact me by PM. HD also knows how to do it.

shellyd67

It won't let me vote again but I will put another link on my facebook and ask my friends who haven't voted to PLEASE vote !

DammitJanet

I have tried everything to get it to let me vote again and it wont...argh. I am going to make the youtube video though...maybe we can go viral...lol.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ohhh viral can be good. lol

I'll post it first thing in the morning again so everyone can see it. Out of all my fb gaming friends surely we can get your numbers up higher than that, just got to make sure they're seeing it.

DammitJanet

I have sent it to both of my Billy/ies. Now I know the male variety will send it but I cant promise the female one will. I cant even get her to download skype because she has a video camera on her phone and one of friends doesnt mind spending skype chips to chat with her so why should I? I pointed out that video skyping between computers was free but it wasnt free between a cell phone and a computer.

Don't worry,....On Tuesday, when I get back to work,there are computers...and people.....WE GOT THIS, OK?

Mattsmom277

Posted again on my facebook page and it allowed me to vote again this morning. I'm going to try to send the link as a email to a few friends that I believe will follow through and vote.

DDD

Starbie, repost the link here so those who missed it can vote for you with-o having to seek it out. I've been allowed to vote more than once so I'll try again. DDD

donna723

How are you all getting it to let you vote again? I keep trying and trying and it just keeps telling me that I've already voted!

Star*

call 911........call 911
http://www.coles.com/home/ugly-grill-contest/entry/3522/ ---Janet - as soon as DF is done with the grill and I'm done eating I'll get "Mainiac" to do his dance - it may be tomorrow - it's kinda late today. lol - he may not dance unless it's really hot.

(the dog ------the dog not the man.....) lol

I have as of Sunday at 7:15 pm - 278 and the guy with the supposed forty year old grill has 338 - votes.....he can't be serious ---He's 60 votes ahead! UGH -
:hangin: