Grill Challenge

susiestar

Roll With It
Hey, ladies, near as I can see we are roughly 65 votes behind some other family on the Grill Contest for our lovely Star!

She has done SO much for us over the years, and we all know we love her muchly. Let's get over to http://www.coles.com/home/ugly-grill-contest/entry/3522/ and vote some more!!!

Don't be shy, put this out on your facebook and ask you friends and family to go and VOTE - it is about time she won a new grill. I for one want video of her going out to SHOOT this one or putting it in a field and lighting it up with fireworks or something!!!!

VOTE!!! VOTE!!!! VOTE!!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
(sniff) THANK YOU!!!! We had HOT DOGS and BURGERS tonight and I just thought about ALL of you!!!! and THANKS!

DDD

I've heard back from four or five friends who either have voted or will vote later today. Yeah! DDD

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Well, only for you Star would I EVER EVER EVER consider playing the difficult child card

Danny owes me a favor - more than one actually but thats another thread. I asked him this morning, Dan, how many FB friends do you have - he says somewhere around 500. Ok remember when you asked me something and I said no problem but I am going to be collecting a favor back? I just want you to post a link - its important to someone on the "board" and I NEED you to give a shout out to your friends and bug them to click on the link. Got a no problem, will do that for you LOL

So we will see - I just sent him an email with the link (am not FB friends with any of my family on purpose) but I probably know personally about 60 of them - I will start nabbing them as I see them in the garage to make sure they do that for me.

Marcie

DDD

Just got an email from my Ga. easy child. She said "I voted for your friend but first I had to look at all the grills and make sure I was voting my conscience. Remember, lol, you raised me!"

How's that for a easy child response? I'm smiling. DDD

DDD

Star.are you still in 2nd? I'm trying to get motivated to round up some more votes, lol. DDD

DDD

Esther, you have the magic touch....it won't let me vote again today but I persevere in hopes it will, lol.
Am I wrong or is Starbie just five votes below the first place winner? That's progress! Hugs DDD

trinityroyal

The site just let me vote again. Finally!

Starbie has fallen back into 3rd place, and needs 98 votes to regain the lead. We can DO this!
Vote Vote VOTE!