Guess what I have!!!!! (Fran....)

susiestar

Roll With It
Glad you are getting your goat back. Sounds like she was greatly missed.

I use a sinusrinse bottle over the sink, the neti pot didn't work well for me (I need distilled water - the chlorine is really hard on me). I also mix salt and baking soda 3:1 instead of buying the little packets. It works just as well - 1/8 teaspoon in 8oz water.

I hope things get better soon. My mom had the surgery and it was a wonderful success.

Hugs,

Susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG HOW ODD - Last night on Dirty Jobs - Mike (the host) was at a Fainting Goat farm -

They are TOOOOOOoooooooooo Cute.

Our friends also raised Angora's and Nubians - for milk. I can tell you for a fact I do not care for goats milk. Not even if I got the lead role in Heidi and the Grandfather gave me $50 bucks to drink a ladle of it. NAh Nah Nah....

(Nah nah nah) from favorite commercial with Geico and the goat.

Love it.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Aren't they so funny? Goat doesn't faint much, but she has the BEST personality.

I am excited to have Goat back home. I was going to get her sunday, but that's not going to work out, at least not as planned. Maybe I'll make a special trip.

I missed her. She was so funny, and she didn't do bad goat things (like getting on cars or eating the garden), and she was easy to take care of, she ate hay with the cows and horses and just pretty much took care of herself, wandered around like a dog, followed me when I did chores, ...