Guess what?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh, my gosh CONGRATULATIONS BW!!! That's absolutely WONDERFUL!!!

Your DF is a great guy and I wish you both many, many years of happiness together!

:couple::cheers::bigsmile::beautifulthing::loveforever:

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Wow! Congratulations!!!

Details....? How'd he propose? Was it public....private....mutual...?

And, when's the wedding planned?

--DaisyFace

busywend

We went out for my birthday dinner last night (birthday is Monday). We went to our favorite restaurant. He gave me my birthday gift ( a spa gift certificate ) and I had been hoping for a ring, so I may have shown a bit of disappointment. After we ordered I realized that I did not even look at the gift really. So, I opened it up and looked at the brochure. Salads arrived and I put it away. I was starting to realize that I did not get a ring and was a bit out there. He asked if anything was wrong and I said no.

After salads he put his hand out on the table for me to hold. I gave him my right hand where I had a cheap Kohl's ring that I recently purchased. He said it is an alright ring and which point I decided he needed to be reminded that I wanted to marry him, so I put my left hand out and told him this hand was still bare. He said, "Well maybe I can do something about that." and reached down to his lap where he pulled out the ring and said, "Will you marry me?".

It is the most beautiful solitaire marquis diamond I have ever seen. I just had to bring it to get sized so I will not have it for a week - but it will be ready for Xmas. Actually, we hope it will be back by Friday. My hand already feels naked!

susiestar

Roll With It
Congratulations!!!! I hope you let out a squeal and a YES!! In the restaurant!!!!!

He handled that very well!! Sure kept YOU guessing, LOL!!!

I wish you every happiness possible.

klmno

That is so sweet! But I just read your sig- 6 1/2 years is a long time to wait- he's lucky you did wait that long!

busywend

Next month would be 7 years. Which is why I was really expecting it because I made it clear that was what I wanted. I am so glad I do not have to consider the other possibilities if he had not done it.

He said, "I can not live without you, Wen." Aw! Too cute!