Guess where Im going tonite!!!

DammitJanet

We are going to see a concert!

I got tickets to Allan Jackson, Trace Adkins and James Otto tonight at our local venue. Its a rather small place too so you can see them quite well. I get really good seats because I get physically disabled seating. One advantage to being disabled! Even if you cant buy the tickets in advance, the venues hold so many seats out for the physically disabled in areas that are in really good places. Didnt know that before!

This is the same place we saw Reba and Kelly last year and Elton John a few years ago.

I cant wait! Im taking my camera because it takes videos.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet that's awesome!! :D I hope you have the time of your life. See if you can grab and autograph while you're at it. :D

Hugs

meowbunny

Sounds like a great time. I love Alan Jackson. Those legs of his definitely go all the way up!

Make sure cameras are allowed before you bring it in. Would be awful to have it confiscated.

DammitJanet

It surprised me but they allowed them at the Reba concert at the same place so I am assuming we can have them at this one.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Could you give Alan Jackson a note for me please?

Dear Alan -

You're with the wrong woman.

Star:surprise:

HOOT N HOLLAR!

susiestar

Roll With It
Tell us how AWESOME it is tomorrow!! Good to know about the disabled bene's!!!

I am glad you get to go have some fun. You deserve it.

Hugs!

Andy

I have made a life changing decision - I have decided to move to where ever you live. Concerts in small settings! Those are the only kind I really want to go to.

DammitJanet

Im home!

Whew....what a fantastic concert. If you guys get a chance to see this Goodtimes tour...see it! It is awesome. I can say its well worth the price.

All the guys were really on fire tonite.

I must have been too because I actually got hit on tonite by a woman...lol. Me...in my wheelchair...lmao!