guilty pleasures/distractions

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oops. I forgot about the yarn. Now that I have 3 huge rubbermaids full of yarn........I'm trying hard to stay away from that isle. :rofl:

trinityroyal

Oops. I forgot about the yarn. Now that I have 3 huge rubbermaids full of yarn........I'm trying hard to stay away from that isle. :rofl:

I hear you Lisa. Little easy child has instructions. When we go shopping together, as we pass the craft section he grabs me by the scruff of the neck and says "Step AWAY from the yarn Mummy!"

Lothlorien

Oh yeah....forgot a few more things.

Hagen Daaz Mocha Chocolate Toffee bars

Dark Chocolate truffles

Onion dip with chips

Raspberry Habanero sauce with cream cheese on crackers.

Mattsmom277

Since gastric bypass, I no longer can consume more than 10grams of sugar without being violently ill. So I absolutely never consider it, never even tempted. So not worth it. HOWEVER, even though I always had more a habit of salty snacks, I always have enjoyed quality chocolate.

Last year my cousin who now lives in the UK, brought me this massive sized Dairy Milk chocolate bar. I mean you needed to cut threw it in order to get a square from it to eat. Between S/O, easy child and I combined it took months to work through that bar. It was shocking how much creamier and decadent the dairy milk chocolate from the UK is compared to the dairy milk bars here in Canada. The UK version was for sure a guilty pleasure. I could eat a total of ONE square when the urge hit. And it melted on my tongue and I savored each square and treated myself twice a week.

I'm so hoping that my cousin visits soon because we could use a little Easter treat of GOOD chocolate. She also has brought us these amazing truffles from France from a little chocolatier near her weekend house in a small french village. I don't know that I have ever tasted something so decadent in my life. It was a light puff of pure melty perfection.

All this talk has me glad tonight that there is no chocolate on hand, except S/O's stash (he is chocolate addicted) but none of his favorites appeal to me so I never crave them or touch them.

I may have to avoid reading this thread for fear of being driven into a chocolate craving frenzy!!

Malika

Reminds me of a giant Toblerone I once bought (do you have THOSE in North America?) that was about six feet long and took over a year to eat, with help...

trinityroyal

We do indeed. And they sell giant ones (not tree-trunk giant, but huge nonetheless) at Costco. We buy them every year as Christmas stocking stuffers.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Toblerone does not make sugar free....DANG them.

Guilty pleasures lately?

Little girl dresses -
Pink baby socks - Should get the little sock snob off to a good start right?
OMG DF got her a PINK donkey. Talk about guilty pleasures - But it is pink.
Tshirts that says - DADDYS GIRL, I love my DADDY.
Tshirts that say - MOMMYS GIRL, I love my MOMMY.
I got her a pony.......it's white and we got a huge satin ribbon to make a halter and bow - it's ADORABLE
DF got her a Harley Davidson ballcap .......
I got her a football. I LOVE football. and her other Grandpa got her (OH FOR SHAME) a bears jersey - Wait until shes a BROWNS fan - that should make him spin.

Jody

Reading on my Nook, it was a long time before i could buy one and I absolutely love it.
Reeses Peanut Butter Big Cup
Playing Bingo Blitz on my computer.
Going to Play Bingo with my friend Diane.
Playing in dirt, planting and tending to my container garden.
suduko puzzles
Taking my dog Broady with me for drives and to the drive thru's that know him, (bank, sonic and the currency exchange), where he gets treats and gets spoiled. Spending time with him, any chance that I get to play catch with his ropes and balls. Petting him is something i do every day for me. Makes me less nervous.
Buying a magazine at the check out counter once in awhile.