Ha I'm back

L

Liahona

Well, that was a very short time away from the board. mother in law wants the internet to keep in touch with her daughter who is going through a really rough patch. So, she is going to pay for it. I pointed out that I wanted husband to feel the pinch of not having enough money. She agrees and left it up to me. sister in law needs the emotional support of her mom. Maybe we can change the password or take away all the electronics instead.

mother in law comes on Tuesday.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Change the password AND remove the mouse and keyboard when no one is using it.

Then your mother in law, doll that she is, can come help me clean and organize. Tonight I'm literally sitting on a mountain of coupons chucking expired ones and trying to organize the rest. I'm so far behind it is severely not funny. lol

Steely

:) Happy! I am glad you still have the internet! You need the connections and support that the cyber world can bring - as we all do! HUGS>

InsaneCdn

Then your mother in law, doll that she is, can come help me clean and organize. Tonight I'm literally sitting on a mountain of coupons chucking expired ones and trying to organize the rest. I'm so far behind it is severely not funny. lol

And when she's done there, Lisa, you can ship her up here. My clean-up job is gonna take at LEAST a year.

L

Liahona

I don't know if even mother in law can help with your problem InsaneCdn!

Lisa, I admire that you have the energy to do coupons. I wish I did, but I'm having a hard time keeping my head above water without having to keep track of small pieces of paper.

Steely, I really need my internet support. I was actually scared that I wouldn't be able to come here. Was willing to go without it, but was a bit scared.

I'm also nervous about Tuesday when mother in law comes and husband finds out its not going to be play time. Remember I have PTSD so husband doesn't have to be blow up mad for me to have an extreme reaction. I have a hard time telling him no over anything. This is way out of my comfort zone.

LOL Our 'arguments' probably wouldn't even register in most relationships. Most times they don't register to husband. I know husband doesn't know how hard it is for me to just tell him 'no, I don't want 5 candy bars. I just asked for 1.' I am pathetic.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Liahona

No, you're not pathetic. I was that way when I was much younger too. As you get older and the bull builds up, the less patience you'll have over it and even PTSD won't force you to keep your mouth closed. When menopause hits, husband better arm himself with battle gear. He's gonna need it. LOL

Seriously, you keep practicing sticking up for you and the kids and saying no. It gets easier and easier the more you do it.

Hugs

L

Liahona

Well, husband finally got it that mother in law is not coming to clean house for me. father in law sent him an e-mail telling him so and that mother in law was going to be "rather demanding and insistent".

husband came to me and asked "What have you and my mother been saying about me?" I told him "that you haven't really been looking". He told me about father in law's e-mail and stormed off to his downstairs room muttering under his breath that this visit wasn't going to be fun.

I read father in law's e-mail it is very nicely worded and very positive in nature. I don't know why husband will believe father in law but every time I tried to tell him what mother in law was coming for it went in one ear and out the other.

Thanks, Lisa, you give me hope that husband and I will make it to 28 years. If I'm like you now I'm following in good footsteps.