Had a great day today!

StressedM0mma

My difficult child A had a wonderful day today. She managed to get herself ready and out the door on time this morning. She even did some homework the night before. She didn't finish any of it, but we were OK with that. It was enough that she attempted it. After school she came home and said she was going to take a friend out to the barn to see her horse! I was stunned and more than happy to drop them off. She came home from the barn had some dinner then left with-easy child, easy child's boyfriend, and friend she to to see the horse to go to a school play!!!! I am sure that she will be completely wiped out for the rest of the weekend, but I am so proud of her for fighting through the darkness for just a little while.

buddy

What a great day. That is amazing for her! Nice to see a little bit of her back I get? I bet you are right, she probably just fought through and that is to be admired.

StressedM0mma

Very proud of her. I know how difficult it is for her to just make it through the day. Unfortunately, I cannot say that to her, because it will just cause her to be upset, and lash out.

B

Bunny

That's great!!! It sounds like she really made it a great ay for herself, and for you as well! You're right that she will probably be exhausted today. I hope she has more days like these.