Had to call cops after 10 months

llamafarm

It has been a while since I last posted. Today I am back. All of you know what I am talking about. Had to call the cops after he hit me with a jacket from the back seat while I was driving. It was a dumb visit from the police, but I did what my safety plan says I will do. Called for his sake certainly not for mine.

Not feeling great right now.

Jody

I am sorry you are going thru this. I certainly know how hard it is. Hang in there. I am glad you called the police. I wish I had words of wisdom to take it all away for you and your easy child, but unfortunately, I don't have any. Hugs.

Bunny

You did the right thing. You have to protect yourself because yesterday it was hitting you with a jacket, but tomorrow it could be his fist. I hope today is a better day.

TerryJ2

So sorry. been there done that.
I hope it had an effect on him. And I hope you can make it through this with-o feeling guilty.

garrison

Sorry everything is off center right now. I hate when the police don't get the point of the call. It just reinforces the difficult child's attitude. But at least you have it on record and that could help in the future. (())