hahahahaha

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Two Brooms' sister (the only "friend" I know Two Brooms to have) has requested to be my friend on Facebook.

Uh...no!

donna723

Why don't you go ahead and accept her friendship request, then block her from absolutely everything! That would drive her right up the wall!

Last edited:

Marguerite

I have posted this link before - it is particularly apt. She is one of my favourite Aussie singers. Warning - the song includes regular use of a strong expletive, unedited. But oh boy, is it satisfying!

I have deleted the direct link. To find it, Google the following - "Kate Miller Heidke" are you kidding me

There is another word in the song just before "kidding" which is likely to cause offence. or hilarity.

Marg

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Yeah... That song is HYSTERICAL, Marg!!!

I recently got a friend request from my high school nemesis. This girl followed me through HS and about 3 years of college, scoping out the guys I might be interested in and snatching them up. Fortunately for me, I was keeping my eyes open. If the guy wanted HER, I probably did not want HIM.

...Imagine my shock when, after I left my ex, I found out he'd dated her... EEEEE!

But I digress. I have a lot of "friends" on fb from HS, that I just do not talk to except for Farmville. They're carefully blocked from almost everything (well, everyone is - except for those I allow certain permissions to). FB tools are wonderful, if a little unwieldy. You just have to take the time with them...

Star*

call 911........call 911
It occurs to me.......that everyone here who posted; had a very good chance of landing the role of Wicked Witch of the East. (Fly my pets, Flyyyyyyyyy Fly!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I sent some visual aids to Shari that may be of value during those 'rougher' Broom moments. She need only to open her purse and peek at the photos for a good inside chuckle from friends.

Saving my pennies for the bumper sticker though -

Star*

call 911........call 911
Shari is too - She's GLENDA THE GOOD!

OH OH ...............OH.........What can I be? OH I want to be a donkey of a different color!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I found one a few years back I have on file - for when miracles happen - it's titled WHEN DONKEYS FLY. If ya'll change your's I'll add it. He has wings. I guess Oz didn't count on a donkey.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Oh and might I add....he wanted a gas grill...we got one. I prefer charcoal, but too much work for him. So, we got a grill. Spent 150 on it.
Then, he told me to get him a Dewalt cordless radio for his birthday that was a later...
Uh....NO!