Hahahahahahahaha!

flutterby

Fly away!
easy child's PS3 broke. It's dead. Kaput.

It's been a big bone of contention between him and DF. When he wasn't working (he started a job this week - thank God), he was on that thing ALL the time.

I'd go in to talk to him and he'd be playing on line with the bluetooth so he could talk to people and he'd get really annoyed if I interrupted him. AND the thing throws of so much heat and he always has his door closed, so he'd get hot and turn the thermostat down and I wouldn't realize it until I was freezing.

I asked him if he was starting to twitch. :tongue:

He said he thinks it's the hard drive and his friend can replace it, but he'll lose everything he's ever done. I asked him again if he was starting to twitch.

He's online "investigating" the cause of the problem. *giggle*

I'm sure DF is way happier than she's letting him know. :rofl:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

Maybe DF will get super lucky and it will be something that can't be fixed. lol Of course there will be withdrawal symptoms for a while.........;)

flutterby

Fly away!
No, if it can't be fixed he'll be saving up for a new one. When his first drum set for rock band died, he was hard to live with. I was really happy when DF got him a new set. For about 5 minutes...til the banging started.

I guess I shouldn't be so happy about it. I would start to twitch without internet. And he was *starting* to get better about not playing when she's home.

But, it still made me giggle.

He took it to a friend tonight who is going to try to fix it.

crazymama30

What is worse, having the car break down or the computer? It is a toss up. If the car breaks down the internet better work, and vice versa.

DammitJanet

Well if he cant fix it...I think Billy still has his super duper extra special PS3 with mega hard drive. Its got the largest hard drive available.

DammitJanet

This is what he has if he still has it...which he does as far as I know.

PlayStation 3 Drakes Fortune Edition
upgraded to 250GB Hard Drive from 160GB
1 dual shock 3 wireless controller
1 gigaware ps3 dual controller charger

Marvel Ultimate Alliance Rated T
Haze Rated M
Need For Speed Pro Street Rated E
Blazing Angels Rated T
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Rated M
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2009 Rated T
Soulcalibur IV Rated T
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom Rated T