Halloween Costumes?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
What are your pets, kids, grandkids, yourself, SO's gonna be????

I am going to be a Witch. Big stretch... :witchcrafting::witchy:

N is going to be Batgirl. Which is funny, she has never seen Batman. She just fell in love with the costume! :batman:

K is going to be an Autumn Fairy... my little hippy! It is hard to find her a costume for her size. 7yo but she is hard to fit, tall and broad and big tummy.
Sometimes she is a size 10. :autumn::princess:

husband grumpy! I was looking for a cheap Sponge bob costume!!! I thought that would be funny! I saw an expensive one. Or a pirate. DAR!:pirate:

The cats will wear little wings and dresses with hats... as if!!!:angel2::pet:

THis is the first year we will be living in an actual neighborhood. So the girls want us to dress up and one of us has to go with them. We have heard that we get a lot of kids also!!! It should be fun...

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
hmmm I am going to be Jane goodall and my son is going Occupational Therapist (OT) be the swedish chef from the muppets for the 3rd year in a row! Boy did I get me $20 worth on that one!

I saw the cuttest "Sock Monkey" costume for toddlers in the Target catalog!

smallworld

A is going to be a baby. She found footie-sleepers in her size at Target. She's going to put her hair up in high pigtails and carry a pacifier and blankie.

M is going to be a clown. We found a clown costume, rainbow wig and red nose at a Halloween store. A will do M's makeup.

Our dog Cal is going as a fire hydrant. We bought the costume at Target several years ago. Cal doesn't like his costume, but he looks adorable.

husband and I don't dress up. We're party poopers.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Kayla is going to be Tinkerbell......and I swear if K doesn't find a white sweatshirt and leggings/tights the child will freeze.

Alex will be his hero Spiderman. Now tell me why his costume was 10 dollars cheaper when it has twice as much material??? sheesh

Evan will be a pound puppy. And adorable, soft, and warm costume.

Darrin is Buz Lightyear complete with spreadable wings. lol (last year he was Woody)

Aubrey will be a bubble bee.

I dunno if any of us grown ups are dressing up. I know husband and I aren't planning to.

totoro

I normally do not dress up. I have learned to loathe Halloween after being a bartender for too many years. But the girls have begged me. I figured a hat and a black dress! I have such curly ratty hair... I can tease it up pretty good. A little makeup, maybe a lot. TAH-DAH I found a cheap hat and broom at Target...

I don't know about husband. He does not like it either. But he is a sucker for these 2 little girls. Maybe a ghost? We have lots of old sheets.
I don't think I would do the Halloween adult party. We don't have a babysitter so it isn't an option, but still... nor any friends.

totoro

The swedish chef! I like that!
N wanted to be Tinkerbell for a bit, but then changed her mind. Pound puppy sounds too cute.
Smallworld, I want footie jammies!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
And I just noticed I can't seem to spell tonight. "Bubble Bee" what the heck is that?? :rofl: Bumble bee........Bumble bee.......... lol ;)

I want a picture of the dog in the fire hydrant costume. :D :D

witzend

With two big dogs to deal with at home this year, I'm tempted to turn off the lights (we're up a big hill anyway) and ignore it.

KTMom91

Toto, husband can be a dancing raisin. Cut holes in a giant garbage bag, stuff it with paper so the bag poofs, get striped tights, and paint his face purple.

I've been Pikachu and Mary with her little lamb. I have a giant stuffed lamb I carry, and wear an old fashioned skirt and buttoned boots. My mom used to wear my graduation robe and go to school as a judge. She's a retired teacher.

Hubby found Star Trek officer shirts at Goodwill, so he used to wear those. Now they're too small. He says my cooking is too good.

Don't know about Miss KT this year. I don't think we're speaking.

Buddy has a dinosaur costume that is absolutely adorable. He refuses to wear the headpiece though.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Well last I knew easy child hadn't talked about it. She and I and my neice are going to a haunted woods that night so probably not dressing. husband will be at work. Which means lights will be out at our house again this year. Last year I hid all night with the lights out. I am the grinch of halloween usually.

beth

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Our Halloween campout is this weekend, so our costumes are packed and ready! I am even getting husband to dress up (but I had to agree to be a salloon girl so he'd dress up - otherwise I was gonna be a parrot).

I've been BUSY making costumes for the last 2 months. Wee difficult child is a little Marine, easy child 2 is a trampy pirate, easy child 1 is an ostrich rider, and easy child 1's girlfriend is a milk maid, I am a salloon girl, and husband is a cowboy. Two 2 neices emailed me pics and asked me to make them costumes, also, and of all the costumes out there, they had found pics of the same style dress I made for my costume, so they are also salooon girls, and their baby sister is a little biker chic (we made her little leather chaps and a vest).

Carrie will either be a fairy princess or a spider. Not sure about Jack. He has his king costume and a cute little Halloween shirt, he also wears the spider if Carrie doesn't...but he's so hyper (and afraid of ghouls), we may opt to leave him in the camper!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Well, H and I seem to be the only ones into dressing up this year. I will either be dressed in my Renaissance costume, which I have only worn 3 times to the Renaissance Faires and a Halloween party...or I will go as the traditional witch (I have all that's necessary to pull that off, no question).

H went as a jackass year before last and last year he fell asleep - we didn't do anything.

easy child's puppy is going as a little jailbird, complete with convict hat. Nala will likely be a princess again and Sophie, Superdog. They all hate the hats, but we can usually keep them on long enough to get a picture.

As far as I know, neither easy child or difficult child have any party plans. When I was thier ages, I was at some club having fun every Halloween - it's my favorite holiday.:witchcrafting: