Halloween

K

Kjs

It did it again. I used all the little halloween guys :devilish:and it never showed up.

Don't have the time to do it again.

I have monsters all over my house. :frenkenstein: I have a TON of decorations. :witchy: I have both upstairs and downstairs decorated. Have monsters on every door in my house, :frankenstein:

My dog Kenzie was so scared, she went and hid.:cool_dog:

Had a pumpkin hat that you pull the dogs ears through. She did flips, ran in circles was so funny trying to get it off. :rofl:

Dressed Chloe in halloween scarves. Pretty dog. :pet:

Does anyone else go all out with decorations?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
We are heading to a Halloween campout where the entire campground decorates their campsites, then the kids trick or treat. Some people haul in cargo trailers of decorations and tranform the park into tunnels, pumpkin patches, and graveyards. Its pretty much "all out"! And a LOT of fun.

Does that count?

KTMom91

We have a dragon costume for Buddy. He accepts the body portion of the costume but refuses to wear the head. When Miss KT was little, we decorated the house and went to various Halloween alternatives...more and better candy. The schools here seem to be pulling away from letting the kids dress up. Too bad, I always thought that was fun.

TerryJ2

We used to but the things got old ... we threw a lot out, finally bought a cpl new things this yr, but it seems to take more effort than the fun it brings. Plus, we don't really have any place to put things, like glowing pumpkins, which look best in front of windows.
I like fun Halloween stuff rather than gorey stuff. I get nightmares easily. :)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
H has a grim reaper guy he makes every year and posts it on the side of our house to scare cars driving by at night. We hand up some orange candy corn looking lights, a little ghost window light up thingy, about 15 pumpkins carved and lit up, and we hang an ugly old witch on the side door and a harvest pumpking thingy on the front door.

On Halloween night we usually sit out by the campfire and chill (literally) while the kiddos trick or treat. We hardly every get any kids anymore, so I don't think we'll even bother this year with the campfire. I think it freaks out other parents or something. We're just Halloween people. We're not creepy.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well in the past I never got into it. The years of being a bartender made me hate it! Amateur night.
With K she is so *weird* at times that it just never registered until the day of... so I never had to.
OK now N is 4. She is obsessed with Halloween, all Holidays. She has been talking about it for about a month now. She is scared, excited, afraid, anxious... all of it and she loves it.
So I think we are going to try and go all out. I have been getting some stuff to decorate. In-laws show up tomorrow and they are into it so we will all go and get some stuff for the house. I made the coat rack into a ghost! Put it in the front window... We actually live in a big neighborhood for the first time and have lots of low hanging trees and a long drive way... lots of cool ideas!!!

Stella Johnson

I usually hang a wreath on the front door, I have a few scarecrows that are about 5' tall that I put in the front flower bed, and change out the candy dishes. Thats about it around here.

I do go all out at Christmas time. The outside of my house usually resembles a runway.:D

Steph

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I just got out my witchy pumpkin.:witch: :pumpkin:

And the haunted house my mother in law made for the kids eons ago, now very much enjoyed by the grandkids.:vampire::frenkenstein:

I'm still hunting down my other decorations. But if it's like last year.....it might be xmas by the time I find them. :mad: