Halloween!

susiestar

Roll With It
As a kid we always had Nov 1 off also. Supposedly we were off because it was All Saints Day and I went to a Catholic school, but on all the other holy days of obligation we had school and an all school mass. Once I was an adult I learned that the nuns forced the priest to schedule the day off because of how awful it was after the late night and all the candy consumption. I lived near the school and there was a huge parent teacher meeting because some parents wanted the school to be in session that day. Seems the parents didn't want to deal wtih their kids after all the candy either - but the priest in charge had to live next door to the nuns AND had the nuns caring for their home, meals etc..... so of course there was no school. Given th nuns in that parish, the priests KNEW they would be miserable for months if they made the nuns deal with students that day. I will say that the priest had courage - he actually told the parents this was his reason for not making it a school day. I thought it was rather funny, esp having been a student there so many years before.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I found the most evil werewolf mask at the Goodwill last year.....and gorilla hands......so I'm up in the woods for the last hour or so......just popping out at passers by in a thermal shirt and bluejeans going RARRRRRRW......
roflmao......
yeah bark at MY dogs through the fence because they can't get out......go ahead do that next week ........owwwwwwwwwooooooooooo........omg just thought of that commercial where all the little wolves howl poooootaaaaaatoes.

Star*

call 911........call 911
and then I suppose I'll have to light extra candles at the fountain for Dia d' la muerta .......just for being a turd.