Halloween

G

guest3

any one else on pins and needles today about difficult child's and Halloween? :jack:

nvts

Nah, the way I see it, Halloween is when my kids fit in! You know EVERYONE is hyper and a PITA!

It's neat to know that they "blend in" at least once a year!!!

:rofl:

Happy Halloween!!

Beth

:ghost: :jack:

Hanging-On

This year they're not going trick or treating. TOO MUCH SUGAR CANDY, and we all are just dragging (can't seem to get enough sleep at the moment). So no late night in the cold, and no bags of candy to deal with. So both of them are having halloween parties at school and at the babysitter.

TerryJ2

Nah, the way I see it, Halloween is when my kids fit in! You know EVERYONE is hyper and a PITA!

You can say that again!

:hammer:

LittleDudesMom

It's neat to know that they "blend in" at least once a year!!!

:rofl: :jack: :rofl: :jack: :rofl: :jack:

I'm looking forward to it too! difficult child gets to "run amuk" and I don't have to do anything about it!!!!!! But seriously, we enjoy the holiday here and can't wait for the next couple hours to go by.

Sharon :ghost:

Merfille

Other than the fact that she has been awake since 7:30 AM (and numerous times last night) and dressed in her costume and asking me every few minutes "is it time yet???" (meaning trick-or-treating), we enjoy it - she has been unable to think of anything else LOL After 10 hours, I can now tell her we can head out pretty soon! :smile:

The sugar fairy always visits our house on Halloween night for some reason...she takes almost all the candy around to those kids who were unable to enjoy Halloween for some reason. hehehehe

Happy Halloween!