Happiness is....

mstang67chic

Going Green
.....getting a bowl of ice cream and checking the can of Hershey's syrup in the fridge to see if it's still good and discovering that it's never been opened. :flirtysmile3:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Happiness is.......

Having your FUTURE Son dog in law send you a picture of a donkey toy that is supposta be YOURS, then asking CAN I HAB IT pwease CAN I HUH HUH? Well CAN I? While he has the head of the donkey completey engulfed in his mouth so that you can't reeeeeeeally tell it's a donkey, but get the graphic and tragic detail from his Mother via text, and relent while rescinding your gift sans teeth willingly, and cheerfully because you really thought it was a stuffie elephant because you love the little bugger.

DS3

Happiness is...

Having a pedicure...(man I miss those!)
Having my husband home... Soon!
Secret Chocolate stashes that the kids can't get into...
Peace and quiet while they are asleep...
Having that one moment when you realize that everything will be ok...

:sigh:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Happiness is.......

Having your FUTURE Son dog in law send you a picture of a donkey toy that is supposta be YOURS, then asking CAN I HAB IT pwease CAN I HUH HUH? Well CAN I? While he has the head of the donkey completey engulfed in his mouth so that you can't reeeeeeeally tell it's a donkey, but get the graphic and tragic detail from his Mother via text, and relent while rescinding your gift sans teeth willingly, and cheerfully because you really thought it was a stuffie elephant because you love the little bugger.

And would you believe.....he STILL hasn't gutted said donkey.

KTMom91

...a nest empty of conflict, but full of animals who make life interesting.

...pedicures.

...grapes, strawberries, and squash fresh from the fruit stand. Yum yum yum!

...my pretty red car (even if I did have to give up the trip to Chicago).

...having my daughter compare me to a honey badger.

...a nice Hubby.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Happiness is.............

Grandkids who think you rank right up there with God Himself, you can spoil rotten, and then send home so you can rest up for the next time.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...Having a ball watching your son not say "ewwwww" at pumpkin guts, and seeing your hubby get along with people he's never met!

InsaneCdn

Happiness is....

... having a place where I can spout off on pet peeves and personal just causes, and nobody asks me to leave (not yet, at least).

... having a place where I can "like" both sides of an argument, and find somebody else who sees it the same way.

... a clean house. (Oh. THAT'S why I'm not happy. A clean house isn't gonna happen in this lifetime!)

H

HaoZi

Honey badgers are tough, tenacious, and fearless. Forget rhino skin, honey badgers are the bomb!

Happiness is...
a giggling brain-eating zombie child that sat still long enough for make-up that scares the neighbor (see my FB for photo).

Star*

call 911........call 911
KTMOM!!!!!! I SO ROCK THAT ANAOLOGY!!!!!!!!!! My totem is .......(although when I got it I was like...WHAT THE FRAG???? An eagle? A bear? A mighty wolf? Nooooooo a badger.......) I was so distraught......disappointed and flat for so long until.........I saw a honey badger kick a lions hiney......and then? THEN I knew exactly WHY I was a badger. YUPPPPPP.....FITS totally. Badgers are solitary, leave me be.....monogamous animals that are ridiculously clever, intelligent and just live to be left ALONE...raise their young, and live in harmony with the rest of the kingdom.....but cross their families, intrude their home, annoy or otherwise bother them for no good reason? WHAM BHAM ALACAZAM! and that dear ones -----is a great totem.

If that is yours KT......be very proud. Doesn't matter that they are small, short, squatty and growl a lot - they are fierce, loyal and respected.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Star. Honey Badgers are solitary. Regular badgers live burrows called setts, along with the the rest of their family group.

They are family critters but tough customers for all of that.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I said that........????? right? Didn't I ----lol
(we were talking about Honey badgers right?) I said Honey badgers are.......solitary, leave me be.....monogamous animals blah blah blah......(what part did I get wrong?) Cross their families(children) ........

I mean just cause they love em and leave em----doesn't mean they're the sleezy badgers of the animal kingdom...and for the most part - honey badgers do live in harmony with the rest of the Animal kingdom - (lions, antelope, hyenahs.....but if they're crossed? Or intruded upon? Alacazam.

I dont' know about the other badgers having a settee - personally? I like my davenport. snort. Some calls it a slingblade .......I calls it a kaiser blade. ughhh huh huh....

KTMom91

Have you seen the honey badger pistachio commercial? And the "Honey Badger Don't Care" video on YouTube? I'd post the link, but...language...

N

Nomad

good health
peace of mind
someone who loves you
loving others
genuine friends
being a good friend to another (or others)
a loving pet
a good support system
being in financial control
keeping control of one's thoughts and behaviors
treating oneself to nice things regularly and not feel in the least bit guilty about it...i.e. manicure, pedicure, etc.
self confidence and hope
discovering you accidentally lost a pound! (hee heee)
a clean house and fresh flowers!!!!