Happy 25th Anniversary, Daisylover!!!

F

flutterbee

You've made it 25 years and the man is still alive! You deserve a medal! :tongue:

Enjoy your day!

:cheers:

nvts

Congratulations! That's amazing in this day and age! I hope you guys are doing something special!

Beth

trinityroyal

Congratulations Lisa.
Happy Anniversary.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knp9-GY6fHE"]YouTube - Flintstones - Happy Anniversary[/ame]

Last edited:

klmno

Happy Anniversery!! I was going to put some cute smileys with gifts on here but for some reason, my computer is locking up when I go to advanced and try to even look at smileys- I hope you're having better luck than me!! :D

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks guys. Unfortunately husband is about as romantic as a toenail. :mad:

You'd think that even if the man couldn't make a single anniversary special in 24 years that he'd at least manage to figure out the 25th one is a Big Deal and do something nice.

Nope. Not my husband.

He "gave" me a game for the computer I'd have gotten for myself today anyway. husband knows this as I'm addicted to said game and I buy each expansion pack as it hits the stores. No brainer.

Then husband has the wonderful idea of going shopping to "splurge" at walmart. I swear to God, customers stopped in their tracks to stare in awe at my overwhelmed excitement. I got.............Drum Roll Please.............

A package of cotton panties, a pair of shoes, and a couple of bras. Again something I was going to buy for myself.:mad:

To put the icing on the cake, I didn't even get to eat where I wanted. I wanted Olive Garden. I would kill for their seafood alfredo. So where does husband take me.........Dakota's Roadhouse. Ok. Good food. But not when you have your mouth set for seafood alfredo.:(

And so now you all know why I don't allow guns in the house. Waaaaay too tempting. For weeks husband has been working oodles of overtime. Expecting a nice, fun anniversary with a real honest to God present wasn't reaching. But once again dittly squat.:angrydude:

Yup. The man is lucky to still be alive.