HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY - open if you DARE!!!!!!!!! bwhahahha

Star*

call 911........call 911
Do not scroll ahead - or it's cheating.

stand up
put your left arm out
now put your right arm out
put your right hand on your left bicep (good)
put your left hand on your right bicep (good job)

wait for it.............

wait for it.............

Well you have to scroll down to see the rest of it..........sheesh

Go back to the top and put your hands where I asked you to okay?

wait for it................

wait for it..................

Okay we can do this all danged day, you are not following directions here. Are you possibly a wee bit difficult child? You have to scroll down to see the rest of the directions, but you keep taking your hands off your biceps. HOnestly woman, and you call yourself organzied.

Hands on your biceps like we discussed earlier? ........TWICE?

Okay then.......

wait for it..............

Wait for it.............(are you cheating?) I think you may be..........?????

Okay then......hands on your biceps? GOOD - NOW..............SQUEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED - YOU HAVE JUST RECEIVED YOUR FIRST APRIL FOOLS HUG TODAY!!!!!! FROM ANOTHER BOARD MEMBER!!!

Hey - you want clever and monstrously deceptive - go find your kid! Last year I did that thing with the coffee cup and well we're just not going there okay?

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

Happy Fools Day Starbie. And yes, I did it, and did not cheat. I have a huge computer screen is all. lol

Nanasearching

LOL Star, you haven't changed. I just logged on to see if there are still some of the same people here and there are! Thanks for the laugh, I needed some today.

keista

Thanks for the cute April Fool's joke. I had two mean ones perpetrated on me today.

First, son told me he finally was 2/3 done with the book he has to finish reading by this Thursday and still have time to write the essay. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr Was NOT happy with that.

Second, my friend posted an awesome item for sale on FB http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/looflirpa/ee04/?cpg=fbl_ee04 Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. At least I was able to get the kids with that one!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Thank you Star!!!

Actually, after the first cheating bit I scrolled with my elbow... Go picture... LOL!

susiestar

Roll With It
LOVE this!!!

Kiesta, i LOVE the creeps! I am a HUGE Peeps fan. Heck, I remember the year I bought a CASE of peeps for my dad's birthday (TODAY, no kidding - his birthday truly is today!) and my mom had the same idea too. Of course Dad and I both love them a little stale, so they were a perfect gift! But people looked at him funny when he put them out with the other halloween candy in October, lol.

Star*

call 911........call 911
NANA searching - it's nice to see you again!

And for the one that scrolled with her elbow?????? ROFL....10 points for cleverness!

keista

Susie, did you try to buy them? They were an April Fool's prank :( that's what got me so bummed.

YES! gotta love stale peeps! Hard part is keeping them that long.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OK, guys... If you like marshmallows I guess Peeps are OK... I peel the sugar off and roast them. I only like marshmallows in fudge or on a stick, burnt...

And as for the elbow? I KNEW it was something "different"... and the touchpad was right there...