Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Star*, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:party-mini:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Toooooo :party-mini:YOUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:flowers::hapBday:uuuu

And many more.
  2. ML

ML Guest

Happy Birthday Tiapet!
  3. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Hope you had a wonderful day!
  4. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Happy Birthday!!!
  5. nvts

nvts Active Member

Happy Birthday Tiapet! Hope it was fantastic!

6. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Happy Birthday!!!!
  7. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

I'm late to your birthday wishes as well ~ hope your day was a great one. Happy belated birthday.
  8. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Happy Belated Birthday, Tia! Hope it was special!
  9. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Happy birthday!
  10. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Hope your day was a special one!
  11. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Happy Tia!!! Heck, I don't even remember my own birthday. I hope you had one a good one. Love you dear.

12. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

Thank you soooo much! I'm sorry I just got to this now. I was away in Asheville with oldest doing her college orientation for a few days. And now, we're down to 1 computer, the old one that is sooo very slow since the 2 little difficult child's broke the laptop and now it needs repair!:mad: That couldn't have come at a worst time as SO needs to be doing the work search stuff, plus we have the rental search going on, let alone all the daily stuff I do and he does and oldest difficult child who has been sharing this old thing as well doing her stuff (you know facebook and all the teenage/adult - I'm out of school and it's summer time!). NOT GOOD TIMING AT ALL!

So I won't be here much except when I can catch a turn here and there. I will try my best but so much still to do with packing, then getting difficult child reading for college (gosh it's soo close it seems).

Thanks again a million!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D