Happy Birthday Daisylover!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awww. Thanks guys!!

Dunno what I'm doing yet. But the sun is out! Yippee! Might go yard saling or might go shopping........or might just be lazy around the house. According to Travis I'm supposed to be doing something with easy child around 3:30...haven't a clue what. husband is hiding in the rec room.

I woke up to a fresh pot of coffee I didn't have to make and a gold necklace from Nichole with a heart pendant. Good start, I'd say. lol :)

And just think, next week is Mother's Day. :rofl:

M

ML

Excellent start! How awesome. I love yard sailing. Wish I could go with you.

Our morning is cold and cloudy and I had to make my own coffee. Enjoy your special day. We love you tons xoxo ML

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Have a WONDERFUL day! I hope husband behaves himself. Maybe easy child has a surprise up her sleeve for you? Whatever it is, hope it's delightful :D Happy Birthday!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. :D

It was a pretty good birthday. I got to do exactly what I wanted......NOTHING. :rofl:

And got calls from all my sibs with birthday greetings. One was actually unprompted by my mother and did it on his own! lol:tongue:

Hugs

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am so sorry I missed this! I was off line yesterday.

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!
I hope your day was wonderful.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Runs through a field of wildflowers tossing a stem left a right as I sign.....

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF BIRRRRRRRRTHDAYYYyyyyyyyyyy

OUR LISA HAS BEEN HERE FOR A MILLION YEARS.....

Drat - that will not work.........no one could hear me unless they sign - as I will not SING anymore -

So

H to the
APPY
B
IRTH
DAY
GIRLLLLLL friend.....

(hands remainder of wildflowers and signs HAPPY BIRTHDAY) as singing could end a friendship......