Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Dear Heather!

Happy Birthday to yoooouuuuu!! :guitarlove:

Okay so I never said I could sing :rofl:

Hope you have a wonderful day today. :hapBday:

(((hugs)))

meowbunny

Hope you're having a good one! Tell your kids they better be nice to you today or a bunch of board aunties (and me) are gonna go up there and kick some rears.

:hapBday::flowers:

nvts

Happy Birthday! Any chance of the guitar teacher taking you out for a drink?

Hope it's wonderful!

Beth

:guitarlove::wine:

KTMom91

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Heather, happy birthday to you!

F

flutterbee

Thank you for the birthday wishes. :flowers:

It's been kind of a bittersweet day. My mom came up around 10:30 and brought me homemade lasagna and chocolate cake. She took difficult child back with her because they are going to Red, White and Boom tonight - a big 4th of July celebration held every year in Columbus on July 3 (I think they have a website if you google it). I felt so bad this morning and I laid back down while my mom was here and fell asleep while she was drying difficult child's hair in my room. She stayed another hour and a half taking care of some things around the house and straightening Wynter's hair - usually my job. And I never woke up or even heard them in the house.

I slept until 4:30 when easy child came home from community service at the library and he woke me up because his girlfriend, her mom and sister were here. I couldn't get out of bed without easy child's help. I think that's a first. They brought me some presents - BIG bag of M&M's (Hello, my name is Heather and I'm a M&M-aholic.), a pretty decorative candle and some lotion that I really like. They stayed and visited and shared the lasagna and cake with me. It was nice. easy child's friends called during the day to wish me a Happy Birthday. I seem to be Mom to everyone. easy child's girlfriend gave me a really nice card and wrote in it that she thinks of me as a Mom.

So, that was all very nice and felt good. But, health wise I seem to be getting worse by the day. I walk like an 80 year old grandmother and had to have my son help me sit up and get out of the bed. I would not have been able to get out of bed if he hadn't been here. My mom told me that she remembers holding me as a baby and seeing me even a few years ago and its hard to believe that I'm the same person. So, that's really bothering me today on my birthday.

Good day. But, bittersweet, too.

Thank you all for thinking of me today. :flowers: