Happy Birthday Marguerite!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by ML, Jun 13, 2010.

1. ML

ML Guest

Great wishes for our amazing Margeurite for a wonderful birthday. We love you Marg!
  2. klmno

klmno Active Member

Happy Birthday!! We love you!!
  3. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Happy birthday!:hapBday:
  4. Estherfromjerusalem

Estherfromjerusalem Well-Known Member

Wishing you a very happy birthday, and wishing you good health.

Love, Esther
  5. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Happy Birthday!!!
  6. nvts

nvts Active Member

Happy Birthday Marg! Marg's Man, I hope you showed your gal how to paint the town red! :D

Hope you had fun! You've had a rough year - this one is going to be much, much better!

7. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Happy happy birthday!!!! I hope you had a spectacular day celebrating the day you came to be!!

Love & Hugs
  8. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

Happy Birthday, Marguerite! Many healthy years to come!
  9. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Happy Birthday! :hapBday:
  10. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Sorry I"m coming in late but

11. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

Thanks, guys!

We had a lovely day with easy child & SIL1. First easy child, husband & I went to a farmers market and bought up fresh food to cook for dinner. We also bought some sausages for lunch, but they cooked it and ate it while I slept (very tired, I need a lot of daytime naps). They left food for me though.

Dinner - we'd bought a double rack of lamb (very cheap, but fresh from the grower himself) plus a lot of fresh vegetables. So we roasted the lamb (with a crust of seeded mustard and garlic, fresh rosemary & parsley from the kids' garden) in one tray, and in another huge dish we roasted all the root vegetables we had - kumara (orange sweet potato), carrots, pumpkin, kipfler potatoes and beetroot. Absolutely delicious! easy child had bought a small birthday cake.

We brought it home along with a case of cooking tomatoes which I've been boiling up tonight.

My favourite kind of birthday is one where I get to 'play' with the garden, and the kitchen. I also pruned a lot of roses in their garden (someone's got to do it!) and this morning before we left, I pruned the lavender. I have a pocket full of lavender flowers, the ones that were too old to put in a bunch that easy child now has hanging up to dry.

It was cold in Canberra; quite a severe frost this morning. We'll be back there in early July, it will be even colder then.

Thanks for all your good wishes.

12. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Sorry Marg ~ late again to the party. A very happy belated birthday to you. Sounds like you had a wonderful day.
  13. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Happy belated Birthday, Marg! Sounds like it was a good one!
  14. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Glad to hear it was a good one!:)
  15. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Well......if you are a day behind us in Aussie world? Then I'm right on time (even if I'm late here in the US) to wish you......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Marg's Man

Marg's Man Member

YOU'RE a day behind us!

That's why we have trouble holding ourselves back to your time. We had to chuckle because this thread got started (according to my calcualtions) at 4:06 AM the day AFTER Marg's birthday.

Thanks for your good wishes.

We both thank you.

Marg's Man