I'm bringing butter cricket soup!

:hapBday::gifts::queen:

Star*

call 911........call 911
How old are you now?
how old are you now?
How olllldddddddddd are you nowwwwww?
How old are you now?

Bringing YOUR most delicious butter soup with cricket garnish to the party.

MMMMMMmm MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Happy Birthday kiddo:redface:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I won't hurt your ears with my singing, but.............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!:hapBday:

I hope you had a great day!! (notice I pretended to forget the butter soup with cricket garnish :secretive: )

((hugs))

nvts

Thank all of you so much! The kids are ALL off for the week and as you can imagine, it's chaotic around here. Within said chaos, my aspie difficult child 1 requires structure OR meltdowns ensue!

How kind of him to start 1st thing in the morning!

difficult child 2 got his knickers in a twist because you're supposed to "dress up" for someone's birthday to "honor" them and their day. He was in a long sleeved button down shirt with a clip on necktie. However, as an aspie, the buttons didn't match up so the tie was sort of hanging off to the side of the second button. He got more and more upset since HE felt that the buttons didn't matter. Add the grey sweats to the mix and he was QUITE a picture.

:whistle:

difficult child 3 was running around in a 2 year old sundress. What a stunning beauty!:capitulate:

husband got me a really nice vase from all of them, so we decided to take them to the Chinese Buffet for dinner. He's gotten soooo good at stepping up with these guys! The restaurant actually went very smoothly, and they had a great time.

Bath's, bed and then I had MY birthday wish! husband fell asleep during American Idol, I watched my Ghosthunters, took out the trash + recyling, and had myself a nice dish of ice cream with Baileys Irish Cream on top.

Most of the family didn't call - but I didn't expect them to since I'm the black sheep for supporting my youngest sister.

All in all, I've decided to take a day next week when they're all at school, go for a walk, get a hair cut, color it and revel in the peace that I need.

Drats to the school system for scheduling a week off every year during the week of my birthday!

So thank you my true extended family for the Buttery Cricket Cake! I washed it down with the Baileys and Coffee and didn't even notice the crunch!!!

:rofl::jumphappy::bow:

Beth

Jena

Hi

Happy Belated Birthday i'm sorry i'm so so late...........

ok ok I'll bring the bottle of wine to belated birthday party?? :)

jen