Happy Birthday Star!

graceupongrace

Happy birthday, Star!

Do you get to veer off of your new diet for just a second? Long enough for a bite of cake, or maybe one of those donuts with a candle stuck in it?

Hugs.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thanks EVERYONE!!!!

I had a WONDERFUL day -

And sinful confession - (not the one where I wrote the awful poem hoping Trininty would read it, laugh so hard she'd deliver on my birthday) but...

I had a mini, mini cupcake from DF with a candle in it...and DF bought enough so that he and all the pups could have one too. Just as we were having ours Dude knocked on the door - and Casper (big Bulldog) was barking, barking and as he ran out the door he stopped JUST long enough to smear his cupcake in DF's hand, grab it and then continue barking - wasn't going to let the cake get out of his site. It was too funny.

I got a very sentimental card from Dude with a beautiful hand written, from the heart couple of lines. Nicest card ever. And a huge hug.

All my lovely sentiments here from the best friends in the world.

A few surprises in the mail....:surprise::D;)

And a boquet of hand picked wild flowers from DF.

Really turned out to be a lovely day.

Thanks everyone! :D

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I was actually afraid to wish you a happy birthday because of your April Fool's joke! I decided to wait until the last minute (1 hr. to go) and let every one else make fools of themselves before I jumped in, so...

Roses are red
Violets are blue,
I'm getting older
And so are you!

Raul says Feliz Aniversário! He's too worn out to type!;)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I think we should turn it into her Birthday Week!!!
More Cake, More Songs, More Presents!
MORE EVERYTHING!