Happy Birthday TM

Coookie

:D:D

Happy Birthday too you
Happy Birthday too you
Happy Birthday Dear TM
Happy Birthday too you

I wanted to thank you for being such a good friend through all the ups and downs with my difficult child and wish you the best day ever. Thank you for everything you do for the people here too.

:hapBday:

Hugs

Blondie

A very happy (and relaxing, Mmkay?) birthday, Ms Timerlinda.

And thank you, for all of the above-stated reasons.

Please do something special for you today.

Love,

Blondie, very happy that you were born! :love-very:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday dear TM!

Happy Birthday toooo Youuuuu!

I hope you have a wonderful day today. :cheers::hapBday:

Hugs

Star*

call 911........call 911
(Jon Bon Jovi walks in the Golden Coral) ~it's where we took you for your birthday dinner as we are all not very rich and 9.99 divided by 300 is a steal.

He walks in - he turns the chair around and sits down facing you -
They hand him the mike from the local Elks group karaoke night

And he belts out -

HHHHhaaaaaa aaaahhhhh haaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaahhh ahhhh haaaaaa pee
BIRTH........hhhhhhhhh.....DAYyyyyyyy. (reaches over and with one finger strokes the bottom of your chin, hands you a rose)

Tooooo Youuuuuuuuuuuuu. (flips his hair, winks, sets the mike down and disappears behind the hot bar muttering) :irock:

Happy birthday princess - :princess:

nvts

Happy Birthday!!!

Celebrate, relax, have fun and may all difficult child related issues become easy child issues today! (they say everything that happens on your birthday continues through the year! DON'T DO HOUSEWORK!!!).

Beth

tiredmommy

Thank you everyone. Duckie and I spent the day together... she stayed home from school with a bad cold. She seemed to be doing better by late morning so I took her to see the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus concert movie. We then stopped by ToysRUs where she attempted to blow through some more of her birthday money... but actually left with nothing. I should have known something was up, lol. We stopped at Walmart where she grabbed a new LPS toy and HSM2 Sharpay doll, and she went deathly pale. I asked her if she wanted to head home rather than go to dinner. She got really sad and said yes. She then apologized for ruining my birthday dinner. :crying: That nearly broke my heart. So we're home now and my girl is settling in for the night. Poor kid.

KateM

TM, sorry this wish is coming late. Happy birthday!!! Sorry to hear Duckie is sick.

You are a wonderful support to us all. Your mod duties are very much appreciated. And such a loving, involved mom! You deserve a year of wishes come true. Enjoy your day!