Happy Birthday to difficult child 1

gcvmom

Here we go again!
difficult child 1 turns 14 today! :D

I hope today is not too overshadowed by his difficult child-ness (Know what I mean??) and that he enjoys himself.

It's not going to be a typical birthday today because 1. He already received his gift a few days ago (a bike) and 2. He waited too long to tell me what he wanted to do for today, so his party is not until the end of the month. He still wants our traditional trip to Chuck E. Cheese's for dinner (my fav -- NOT) so that's about all we have going on. We'll be having a "family" party next weekend for him, husband (whose birthday is the 13th) and husband's mom (birthday the 18th). So hopefully he will enjoy spreading the celebration out throughout the month!

I'm just praying the difficult child-ness is kept to a minimum by EVERYONE today ;)

klmno

Happy B-day to difficult child!! 14 just seems like a big one to me- we'll be there in a few months. I hope it's a great day for you both! Maybe spreading out the celebration, even though not intentionally done, will help keep some of the difficult child'ness at bay.

TerryJ2

I'm just praying the difficult child-ness is kept to a minimum by EVERYONE today ;)

I'm with you there! :)

Andy

:hapBday: Happy Birthday difficult child! Have a great time at Chuckie Cheeses.

Just one word of advice to everyone going: When mom says "time to go" believe her and head out ASAP". It will make the ride home much better!

meowbunny

Hope he enjoys himself today (I can't imagine a 14YO wanting Chuck-E-Cheese, but hey) and has a super rest of the month birthday celebration!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Thanks everyone :) We are at the pizza arcade now -- he rode his new bike here with husband. Meowbunny, you have to remember, he IS a difficult child afterall. You are right tho -- most typical teen's wouldn't be caught dead here!

He's doing laser tag with his soccer buddies at the end of the month. Right now it's just game time with the family... they grow up too fast!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Happy birthday brother of chicken !!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it"s a good one!!!!!

Happy birthday!