Happy Birthday to ME!

rlsnights

It's been one long week here and Friday has come at last. So I decided to wish myself a Happy 55th Birthday.

Haven't decided what kind of food to have for my birthday dinner - greek, french, ethiopian, russian, mexican - all have crossed my mind this morning. What kind of food do you like to have when you are celebrating? Give me your best suggestions of a new food to try or a terrific dining experience.

Hope you all have a great day today.
:bdayparty:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Happy birthday!!!!!

Personally, I adore enchiladas, made with fried eggs... Or dolmades followed by roast lamb...

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Happy Birthday :) Whatever food I DON"T have to cook is fine with me. I think a nice Indian Curry would be good :)

Marcie

Jody

Happy Birthday. Definately a steak, since I don't get that very often. I do really like the steaks at the buffet, Golden Corral and then the kids can have whatever they want. Anything that I don't have to cook, and wash the pots and pans and then clean up!!!!! Enjoy your Birthday!!!

svengandhi

Happy birthday to you.

We are having home made pizza to celebrate babyboy's 12th - he shares his day with you, and H's 55th (he shares a year with you) which was LAST Friday but we delayed his party because daughter is coming home for spring break today - YAY!

For my birthday, I always like Chinese or Indian food.

H

HaoZi

:bdayparty:

I'm not big on food outside of American or Italian (and even very limited on those), but I'd love to try out a traditional Japanese or English Tea House.