Happy Birthday to ME!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by rlsnights, Mar 11, 2011.

1. rlsnights

rlsnights New Member

It's been one long week here and Friday has come at last. So I decided to wish myself a Happy 55th Birthday.

Haven't decided what kind of food to have for my birthday dinner - greek, french, ethiopian, russian, mexican - all have crossed my mind this morning. What kind of food do you like to have when you are celebrating? Give me your best suggestions of a new food to try or a terrific dining experience.

Hope you all have a great day today.
  2. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

I tend to prefer whatever I don't have to cook when I'm celebrating~!!!

3. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Happy birthday!!!!!

Personally, I adore enchiladas, made with fried eggs... Or dolmades followed by roast lamb...
  4. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

My fav is Filet Mignon!
  5. shellyd67

shellyd67 Active Member

Happy Birthday !!!
  6. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Happy Birthday :) Whatever food I DON"T have to cook is fine with me. I think a nice Indian Curry would be good :)

7. Jody

Jody Active Member

Happy Birthday. Definately a steak, since I don't get that very often. I do really like the steaks at the buffet, Golden Corral and then the kids can have whatever they want. Anything that I don't have to cook, and wash the pots and pans and then clean up!!!!! Enjoy your Birthday!!!
  8. svengandhi

svengandhi Well-Known Member

Happy birthday to you.

We are having home made pizza to celebrate babyboy's 12th - he shares his day with you, and H's 55th (he shares a year with you) which was LAST Friday but we delayed his party because daughter is coming home for spring break today - YAY!

For my birthday, I always like Chinese or Indian food.
  9. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

I'm not big on food outside of American or Italian (and even very limited on those), but I'd love to try out a traditional Japanese or English Tea House.
  10. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Happy birthday!

Wishing you a wonderful day!