Happy dance - happy dance - happy dance!

Star*

call 911........call 911
GOOD........come to the light...........BLASTING RAYS OF WONDERFUL HAPPY HAPPY BLOODY SUNSHINE.......

donna723

"Donna, we'll be practically neighbors!"
Not exactly ... more like 500 miles! :sigh: I live in middle Tennessee, about a hundred miles west of Nashville. But my daughter & sister in law live in a suburb of Charleston, SC and we go through that way when we go to visit them. We go on I-40 into NC, then get on I-26 that goes down through NC into SC and all the way in to Charleston. I'm not sure how close Charlotte is to I-26. We don't get down there as often as I would like but we'll have to see if we can maybe arrange a meet up next time we go!

witzend

"Donna, we'll be practically neighbors!"
Not exactly ... more like 500 miles! :sigh: I live in middle Tennessee, about a hundred miles west of Nashville. But my daughter & sister in law live in a suburb of Charleston, SC and we go through that way when we go to visit them. We go on I-40 into NC, then get on I-26 that goes down through NC into SC and all the way in to Charleston. I'm not sure how close Charlotte is to I-26. We don't get down there as often as I would like but we'll have to see if we can maybe arrange a meet up next time we go!
Sounds like a plan!

Kathy813

Staff member
Witz, that is great news. I'm so glad that everything is coming together for you. Charlotte is not too far from Atlanta. Let me know if you ever come down to visit.

~Kathy

witzend

First buyer best and final offer wants to give exactly what 2nd buyer offer, and it is a cash offer not reliant upon an appraisal, closing on March 21 with 5 days to pack up and move. ACK! Second wants to beat any offer by 1st by $500, but will need an appraisal by bank to guarantee loan. God only knows what a bank would say in this market. We're accepting the first and offering the second a backup position if the first falls through. Both offers are from out of towners and they are now buttering us up as to how wonderful our house is and how much they'd love to live here.

OMG, I'm really going to have to start packing in earnest...

buddy

OH for sure... 500 is not worth the risk of financing falling through. The cash buyer is confirmed??? they really do have the cash?
This is just great. You are going to be too excited making lists in your head and waiting for it all to be signed on the dotted line to be able to sleep I bet???? I hope you can get some rest. You and husband are just really so lucky and you deserve every ounce of it. Congrats Big Time!

DammitJanet

I am just so excited for you! Now to decide what I want...lol. Im sure you have something wonderful and magical that just wont fit into that new house of yours! If that girlfriend of M's can be that forward, I have known you gads longer...lmao. Just kidding. Maybe you will be the new neighbor of some famous NASCAR driver and I can get pictures!

tiredmommy

Call to get a pod delivered and get proper packing cases. Offer to pay M and girlfriend to carefully move boxes to the pod for you. Arrange for weekly pick-ups for stuff you no longer want that M doesn't want.

Good luck!