happy day

helpangel

got up this morning and Tiny was sitting in kitty jail (2X2X3 taming cage)been running a muck in my basement for around 5 days now, gonna take her in tomorrow to get spayed. I'm sick of this game she is staying incarcerated until I get her fixed then she can live downstairs or outside whatever ... cute but totally antisocial (with-humans) feral, gets along great with all the other cats. Yes this is same kitty I had to bust out of basement wall a month ago.

(probably too much information) the most beautiful sound in the world??? "PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH tink" who would have thought something so tiny and pretty could cause someone that much pain? Not sure if its the only one or not but doing the happy dance that I don't have to take those nasty pills or go for laser treatment (also that I can dance LOL, not walk around a moaning ? mark)

Now that I can move gotta do something about this house... think I will use timer laundry 20 minutes, dishes 20 minutes, clean 20 minutes then a 20 minute break. On that note I'll be back in around a hour LOL

Nancy