Happy Free Choice Friday Morning!!!!

LittleDudesMom

:yes:It's Free Choice Friday :woohoo:

No matter your weather, no matter your agenda, you gotta be happy we made it to Friday!!!!!

easy child is heading to Atlanta today - she is packed and ready and did the online check in with the airline last night. Her flight is not until after noon, so she and I will hit the gym first thing. She is so excited :jumping:.

I will be going up to spend some time with my mom first thing tomorrow morning. Bonehead will keep difficult child. difficult child is really excited about staying with dad and the pups. He actually packed his overnight bag last night even though he doesn't leave until tomorrow :happy-little:. Think he is a little excited.......

Wishing everyone fabulous Friday :jumphappy:

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-Yeah for easy child! I remember going to Nationals and it was so much fun! I hope she has a fantastic experience. I think my niece will be there too-she's competing at the junior college level! I hope difficult child has a great time too and you too, of course!:bigsmile:

We had a huge thunderstorm in the middle of the night. difficult child slept straight through but easy child actually was scared! It kept me up for over an hour!

At school today the kids will have a fire safety assembly after what happened last week with the middle school child setting himself on fire at school (we are connected to the middle school).

After school definitely a nap and then if the weather isn't too bad (we;re supposed to get storms and heavy rains today) we'll go to the health club.

Wishing everyone a happy free choice Friday-I know I'm glad it's finally here!:hawaii_girl:

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Sharon/LDM, I don't blame easy child for being excited about her trip. And online check-in - we love it too, it makes life so much easier.

Sharon/Wiped, that must have been a fairly noisy storm if it kept you up like that.

It was Anzac Day today Down Under; also celebrated in Gallipoli (Turkey) and in France. We began with a dawn service in our village and then instead of staying for breakfast (the crowd was just too big - almost everybody was there, it seemed) we came home for breakfast. husband & mother in law watched the Sydney dawn service and march on TV, after which the Dawn Service from Gallipoli was broadcast, followed by the French one. The coverage on TV was about half the networks, for most of the day.

BF2 had to go in to work - his was one of the few businesses open today, even though it was only for five hours.

While listening to all the broadcasts I got on with my gardening. My vegetable garden is right outside the kitchen door, so I could stay in touch with it all while planting out my winter seedlings. husband put his overalls on and filled the wheelbarrow with compost for me, so between us we did a thorough job. Meanwhile mother in law kept her eye on the TV to watch for the various military units connected to our family, so we could watch. We don't know anybody in them, but it doesn't matter. husband was wondering if his uncle (father in law's brother) had travelled interstate this year to be with his unit, but we didn't see him on the TV so we don't know.

After all the coverage finished we had just enough time to take a barrow load of compost to mother in law's place to do some gardening there as well. We finished just before sunset. I have some sore muscles and I don't think I will go for my walk tonight - I've done my exercise quota today, and then some.

Tomorrow I have an afternoon meeting to go to, then on Sunday after church there is a farewell party for a friend who used to babysit for our kids when they were little. Then on Monday school is back for another term and we REALLY get busy!

Enjoy your Friday, everyone.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon ~ I've always loved free choice Friday! It sounds like your entire family has many fun choices this coming weekend - enjoy!

Sharon (with-o)~ plan on the nap. If the weather system we have is heading your way, definitely plan on the nap. It's ugly here.

Marg, you accomplished a lot yesterday. I'm impressed with your level of energy.

I spent yesterday sleeping the entire day & then the majority of the night. It seems if I have an outing of any sort it puts me down for a couple of days. Very frustrating - for all of us here.

Today is to be another stormy day. I've had to put a call in to someone to repair our roof - we have quite the leak going. So, no free choices here today. Bummer. Oh well - tomorrow is another day.

Have a good day all.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I actually get to say GOOD MORNING!!! I am up... not much sleep. The sun triggers me a bit. But K is sitting here with me outside listening to all of the birds waking up with us. We filled my In-Laws fountain and are watching the birds flit about. K is a bit UP, but happy. We are going to look at 2 houses today to possibly rent!!! YIKES. They have a lot of land around them!
I hope this is the start to a great weekend for everyone.