Happy Free Choice Friday Morning!!!!

LittleDudesMom

:bigsmile: Good Morning!

We have made it to Friday and that calls for an extra large cup of hmj!!!!

Heading of the gym in about five, then it's getting difficult child off to school, the grocer, and WW. My cousin and I are picking up difficult child from school and all three of us are going to see Zombieland!

Hope your Friday includes a free choice too!

Sharon

Rabbit

Good Morning All! Hope everyone has a Great day!
Hopefully it will be a quiet cleaning day for me.
Sending good wishes and Hugs to all. Rabbit

Sharon - Zombieland sounds fun! Enjoy!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Friday,

Sharon-Sounds like a busy day. Enjoy Zombieland!

Rabbit-I hope your day stays quiet as planned.

Yeah for Friday:cheerleader: It's been a long week and finally Friday is here. easy child came home sick yesterday with a very bad cold (thank goodness no coughing so it isn't the pneumonia that difficult child had! Hopefully she'll feel well enough to head back to school today.

It should be a health club night because we've only been 4 times this week but I think instead husband and I are coming home and napping! We've decided to skip tonight. Probably not a good thing with the week of eating I've had (especially last weekend with my niece's wedding) but we just don't have the energy to go to the club tonight. I think our bodies are telling us to take a day off.

Going to be a cold, wet day today and they still haven't turned our heat on at school!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:fall:

TPaul

Idecor8
Hurray!!!! WE made it through another week of school, and with no calls from the principal!! And they say miracles don't happen anymore :bravo:

Hope everyone one has a good weekend and thought and hope for a peaceful weekend to all.

t. Paul

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon (ldm), enjoy your gadabout day - tell me what you think of the movie.

Rabbit, hope your day is calm - you need that of late.

Sharon (with-o), I'm glad that you & husband are listening to your bodies & taking a break. Don't want to see either of you getting sick this early in the school year (or ever).

T.Paul, a week with no calls from school is a true miracle. Enjoy the peace.

I spent 2 hours at PT & Occupational Therapist (OT) yesterday & came home to crash. I'm now being referred to speech therapy.

My sister & her husband are arriving tonight; brother in law is painting the trim around my windows this weekend. Sis & I are making a big pot of chili, corn bread & a pie for my niece T's birthday. kt will be home for a day pass tomorrow & it will be a family day.

I have piano lesson this morning & a few errands to run this afternoon. Then I nap for a couple of hours before lil Sis hits town.

Hope your day is calm.

therese005us

Hello everyone!
Spent three days in hospital, and came home to a few crises.
Cherub very sick (impacted - see other post); cows out in someone else's paddock; DS planning a drinking binge. No fun. Lots of extra stress!
Might be windy again tomorrow, and I'll be dividing my time between paddocks, home, work and hospital. daughter has an important event to dance at, so I have to factor in that as well.

Have a quiet day everyone, and make me jealous!

:D