Happy Free Choice Friday Morning!!!!

LittleDudesMom

:windy: It's like a monsoon around here! The winds have been incredible the last couple hours and we are getting the mild version! My backyard is totally flooded and the concrete foundations that form my four gardens cannot even be seen! The worse of the rain is supposed to be over, but we are schedule for light rain through tomorrow morning. But, we haven't lost power!!!!

Today is a typical Friday, 6 am class at the gym, little work around the house, quick trip to the grocer, WW meeting at noon, pick up difficult child. I actually have our insurance agent coming over at 3:15 this afternoon to discuss our business health policy. I'm looking into changing our HMO plan to one of the new value policies with the same insurer - it's a combo of traditional, meaning deductibles and an hmo. It could save us over what we have been paying - which is good news because our renewal of the same policy is $635 higher a month!!!!! Wish me luck finding something that doesn't strain employees and doesn't break the employer!

Have a great one everyone!

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- I hope the power stays on for you... I hate wind storms. Good luck with your health insurance meeting; I hope you find an acceptable plan at an affordable price.

I hope to be in the shower in the next few minutes and get Duckie up sooon. I'll be telling her about the H1N1 clinic and whisking her off asap this morning. Wish us luck!!!

:salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-The stories and videos on the news have been scary. I'm glad you still have power! Sounds like a busy day for you; wishing you luck with the health insurance!

TM-Good luck on the shot with Duckie! Saying a prayer all goes well!

Just about all my conferences are done! I have a couple more to go! I really enjoy conferences-it's so much fun to sit down with the parents and share about their child. I really do love this group this year!

After work today I'm headed to Green Bay to pick Mom up from the hospital and settle her in.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/LDM, I'm glad you haven't lost power. It's tricky when it's pouring the way it has been for you.

TM, I hope Duckie takes the immunisaiton without any problems.

Sharon/WO, enjoy the last of your conferences. It's good when you enjoy what you do.

Our weather today was cooler and a bit windy, but still warm. I've been wearing a jacket most of the day, but over a fairly light sleeveless summer dress. I had my hair done (foils again) and hopefully I'll not need it done again for months.

husband has been home sick today, he's still not well. Tomorrow we're driving to the Southern Highlands (where it's still cool) and watching difficult child 1 in a medieval tournament. You know, chain mail, armour, broadswords... I'm not sure I want to look! easy child & SIL1 are driving up from Canberra to go to her school reunion and will be staying tomorrow night at our place. They may even stop in to watch difficult child 1 jousting - it will be about halfway along their trip.

easy child 2/difficult child 2 is coming along too. The Southern Highlands have a lot of antique shops and she is an anachronistic creature, she should have been born in the Victorian era.

It should be a pleasant day.

Enjoy your Friday, everyone.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Morning all,

Sharon, I remember those days of searching for health insurance that was affordable for employer/employee ~ it's a real balancing act. Good luck. Stay dry.

TM, sending white light & good thoughts for the clinic this morning.

Sharon (with-o), glad your conferences are going so well. I must have missed a post about mum in the hospital.

Marg, healing thoughts for husband - hope he rests during the busy weekend ahead (you too if you need it).

I have piano lessons this morning then I head out to my first PT in the pool. I expect there will be less pain this way.

After all the therapies yesterday I got home, turned off all my phones & slept. You know those deep heavy hard to wake sleeps. Apparently it's what was needed.

Have a good (dry) day all. It's an amazingly 50 degrees this morning ~ we've had such a warm November.