Happy Free Choice Friday!!!

LittleDudesMom

:bravo:We made it! Happy Friday Morning!!

It's already muggy here, even at 5:30. Our temps are summer-like today after cool and overcast yesterday!

easy child has officially finished her freshman year and difficult child is biting at the bit to get his 8th grade year finished! I don't know where the time went. The fact that summer is a mere three weeks away is mind-boggling!

It's Friday so that means grocery shopping and other errands, as well as a little light housekeeping for me.

I hope your Friday is good one :bigsmile:

Rabbit

Good Morning Friends TGIF Hope u all Have A Great Calm day and weekend!:D
The cat is sick. Vet bills are unbelievable. difficult child 3 who was doing ok is now
in major depression. :sad-very: (as told to me by the therapist and psychiatrist like I did not know already!) Hang in there! Sending Hugs to all Rabbit :D

Sharon- Have a Good Day!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-Congrats to easy child on her freshman year!!! Tell difficult child 3 weeks isn't too far away although to him it probably seems like it is.

Rabbit-Sorry to hear about difficult child 3 and also about your sick cat. Hope both are doing better soon. You asked the other day if I like my Wii Fit Plus and the answer is yes:)

I thought Friday was never going to get here-we haven't seen sunshine since sometime last week so it has been an especially long week with lots of indoor recesses. Today we are finally going to see the sun:sunny: It should do wonders for everyone's moods!!

After work today difficult child is going to respite for the weekend. I think he is nervous about going because he hasn't been there since February due to his hospitalizations.

Wishing everyone a peaceful and hopefully sunny Friday:peaceful::sunny:

LittleDudesMom

Rabbit, you and I were posting at the same time! I used the board merge thread mode! I went ahead and deleted one of your posts since the original came along with the merge! Have a great one!

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/LDM, take it easy with the chores if today is going to be really hot.

Rabbit, I hope the cat improves for you soon. Vet bills can be crippling. Is difficult child 3's depression cat-related?

Sharon/WO, I'm glad you're enjoying your Wii Fit. I need to get back onto mine and getting some work done.

It's cold here. I'm wrapped up in a Snuggie on easy child's computer. We're in Canberra with easy child & SIL1, at their new house. It's lovely, they have a garden full of roses which they want to grub out (so sad) to plant more vegetables. The frosts have begun so they are seeing some vegetables die back almost as you watch. They have asked me what plant is this or that, I'm not sure. I suggested they leave uprooting of stuff until they have lived there a year and seen what flowers, what doesn't and how it all grows. SIL1 wants to remove a large tree because it shades the garden, but it's deciduous and won't shade over winter; and the Canberra summers are hot, they will need every bit of shade they can get.

We drove down today, gave difficult child 3 a driving lesson also, on the freeway. difficult child 3 did some good schoolwork in te car, motivated by the reward of a driving lesson.
We drive back tomorrow afternoon/evening, so this is a quick trip.

Tomorrow morning SIL1 is going to a computer fair while the rest of us are going to a farmers market. After that we're going to a yum cha restaurant for lunch, then getting ready to head home. A quick trip, but we'll be back. Maybe mid-week fitting in around my radiation treatment. But we also have a couple of oter trips to do, including visiting my sister who is continuing to recover at home after her recent close shave.

Enjoy your Friday, everyone.

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning all. TGIF. I'm looking forward to the weekend. It feels like the week just zoomed by too quickly.
LDM, yay for easy child!!! One year down. Mine is finished with year 2. Halfway there. I'm sure difficult child can't wait to move on too.

Rabbitt, too bad for kitty. Hope she feels better. I know vet bills are really tough.

WO it seems your spring and summer are taking a long time to get there.

Marge, good advice to the kids about the garden. Since living in the warmer climates most of my adult life, I never willingly eliminate anything that brings shade. My veggies seem to be doing well. I admit to not being an experienced gardener so I'm stumbling through. Something very uplifting and productive about it though.
Hope you stay warm and difficult child 3 enjoys the driving. It has been a real portal into the world for my difficult child.

It's supposedly going to be a hot, humid day. I'm not looking forward to it but I'm going to get my outside work done now and stay indoors.
difficult child is doing well. He is in good spirits because of success in his weight loss and exercise. LOL. Who would have thought?
Have a great day all.