Happy Free Choice Friday!!!

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by LittleDudesMom, Oct 4, 2013.

1. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

We made it!!!

I've got a doctor appointment this morning at 7:45 and then a busy day preparing for a full day of working with the kids parking cars at a local festival here in our city. The kids and I have done this for three years. The day is long and hard (even harder this year since it will be 90 degrees!), but we each make a nice little handful of the green! A bunch of streets are closed in the city so parking is at a minimum. Ex Bonehead and a partner own own a couple big lots three blocks away and we set up parking there. It's a lot of prep to get the property ready and marked, signs put up, etc. I'll be hitting the store for a case of water to keep in our cooler since the heat will be on!

Hope your Friday, and your weekend, are what you wish for.

2. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Good morning. :coffee2:

Sharon~ Your weekend sounds like a lot of hard work but a lot of fun too. Stay cool!

Duckie is staying home from school today, Her asthma is bothering her, so....

I used the Wilbarger Protocol (brushing/compressions) and she seems to have slept better at least. I'll be starting a little priming and painting later so wish me luck!

Have a great day, :warrior:
  3. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

Good Morning Everyone,

In spite of the heat, have fun with the kids! Sounds like a fun way for everyone to make a bit of extra $$.

TM, Sorry Duckie is home, hope she feels better ASAP! The additional sleep is a great thing!! Keeping my fingers crossed all goes well with the priming and painting...

Another day where I'm fried before I even begin. I think it has to do with all the humidity and rain. However, I'm really looking forward to this weekend, hoping the weather improves :autumn::sunny:...!

My cup is empty so I'm going back for a refill... :coffee2: I need an extra hit of energy before attempting to apply a topical antibiotic and clean bandage to my favorite sanity saver's leg. She's been very vocal about letting me know how much she hates the process... Guess I better make sure there are lots of "cookies" in her jar first...

As always, hope everyone has a good day, a great weekend, or at least one reason to smile... :autumn: SFR