Happy Free Choice Friday!!!

LittleDudesMom

We made it!!!

I've got a doctor appointment this morning at 7:45 and then a busy day preparing for a full day of working with the kids parking cars at a local festival here in our city. The kids and I have done this for three years. The day is long and hard (even harder this year since it will be 90 degrees!), but we each make a nice little handful of the green! A bunch of streets are closed in the city so parking is at a minimum. Ex Bonehead and a partner own own a couple big lots three blocks away and we set up parking there. It's a lot of prep to get the property ready and marked, signs put up, etc. I'll be hitting the store for a case of water to keep in our cooler since the heat will be on!

Hope your Friday, and your weekend, are what you wish for.

*Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee2:

Sharon~ Your weekend sounds like a lot of hard work but a lot of fun too. Stay cool!

Duckie is staying home from school today, Her asthma is bothering her, so....

I used the Wilbarger Protocol (brushing/compressions) and she seems to have slept better at least. I'll be starting a little priming and painting later so wish me luck!

Have a great day, :warrior:

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon,

In spite of the heat, have fun with the kids! Sounds like a fun way for everyone to make a bit of extra $$.

TM, Sorry Duckie is home, hope she feels better ASAP! The additional sleep is a great thing!! Keeping my fingers crossed all goes well with the priming and painting...

Another day where I'm fried before I even begin. I think it has to do with all the humidity and rain. However, I'm really looking forward to this weekend, hoping the weather improves :autumn::sunny:...!

My cup is empty so I'm going back for a refill... :coffee2: I need an extra hit of energy before attempting to apply a topical antibiotic and clean bandage to my favorite sanity saver's leg. She's been very vocal about letting me know how much she hates the process... Guess I better make sure there are lots of "cookies" in her jar first...

As always, hope everyone has a good day, a great weekend, or at least one reason to smile... :autumn: SFR