Happy Friday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Friday Friends!

This is our last day before Spring Break! We may even end up with some nice weather this next week by Wed it will be close to 70-good thing since it is 19 degrees right now!

After work I'm heading to Minnesota to see my sister! Right now the plan is to drive back Monday morning.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day for Friday.

Sharon/WO, I hope your weather warms up soon for you.

It is still hot here, pleasant summer weather even though it's almost April. Indeed, the forecast is for summer weather to continue until Easter or beyond, which is unheard of. The sea temperature is almost tropical. Unfortunately, I've been too busy to go enjoy it. I did walk to mother in law's today at midday and could feel the sun searing my back in my singlet top. There is a slight breeze tonight but the temperature is still in the high 20s (Celsius). Almost 80 F at 9 pm. The last few nights husband & I have slept with the ceiling fan swishing and only a sheet over us.

I have a meeting tomorrow for my writing group. A friend who I saw again at the cancer clinic on Tuesday after a long interval rang me today - the clinic takes the patients' Medicare cards and we're supposed to collect them after the appointment (which is not how doctors usually do it) and I forgot to collect mine. But she had left before me anyway, but been given my card by mistake. She hoped I had her card, but I don't. So she's coming to my meeting tomorrow to give me back my card. It's almost as bad as giving someone else your social security card, I'm going to have words with that clinic. So is she.

I got news on my sister's pathology results today. I'll post in detail on Watercooler.

Enjoy your Friday, everyone.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Morning all,

Sharon, have fun with sis ~ hope we can meet for coffee this weekend.

Marg, I can't believe how that clinic treats very personal identification matters. I'd be steamed.

It's finally Friday tho the weekend means little difference here in tweedleland. Piano lessons this morning then I'm off to the salon to get my hair done.

kt won tickets to a Timberwolves game; in a period of a 30 days she read something like 5547 pages at school. It was a contest for the entire SD. kt will be able to shoot hoops with a couple of the Wolves after the game. She's psyched.

Have a good one folks.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning all. TGIF.
with-O hope the weekend away gives you some down time. You seem to be on the defense on all fronts with the kids.
Marguerite, I'll go read the follow up on your sister. Hope it isn't as dire as it has been sounding.
Timer, Way To Go for Kt to get basketball tickets. Hope your hair looks beautiful.

I am at mom's and plan to get her set up before I head back home. I am not optimistic about her choice to return home
on her own but it's her choice.
Hopefully the weather will brighten up a bit.
Have a nice weekend everyone.