Happy Halloween!

DS3

So today I have to take difficult child to school Still trying to figure out if he can go in costume or not. I think I'm going to take the costume along and see what the other kids are wearing. Can always change him in the car. Then I have to come home and clean since ABA is coming this afternoon, and we have Occupational Therapist (OT) this evening. Then we can meet up with friends to trick or treat. Busy day.

So today's coffee conversation; Do you dress up in costume when you take your kiddos around to trick or treat?

If my hubby is here we usually dress up. I think this year, my extent will be wearing a mask. I just don't have the energy. Heck, we didn't even carve pumpkins since I ran out of time. We may paint them between the time he gets home from school and before ABA gets here. We'll see. I figure if we don't do anything with them, I'll just use them to make pumpkin pie.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I LOVE HALLOWEEN and I'm so excited! Despite the foot of snow and collapsed trees around us, I'm still excited! I hope we get at least a few kids! I love their excited little faces, out for loot, yay!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dress up?

Surely you jest........Have you ever MET my family?

We're creepy and we're kooky -
Mysterious and spooky
We're all together ookie.........

(Pretend we're a normal family) is the hardest thing we do 364 days a year!

Halloween is my FAVORITE holi-Day!

Mom2oddson

I actually dressed up this year for a Halloween party on Saturday. I had a blast. And I came up with a costume puzzle. I found a cute little witches costume but didn't want to go as a plain old witch. So I found a stuffed bumble-bee to carry around. So I was a Witch with a "B". Half the people got it right away.... the other half had to have it explained to them.

We only get a couple of trick or treater but I have to buy a HUGE bag of treats so that husband has some candy. Now that the kids are gone, he has no candy to raid. He's such a kid.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Bad news: local areas are canceling Halloween plans and discouraging trick or treating. They're telling ppl to postpone it till next week. I'm bummed. Waaaaaah.

buddy

H&r, and others who survived the storm, one of the most talked about winters in MN we had several feet of snow on halloween day and Minneapolis and St. paul and all surrounding areas were closed for 2-3 days! it was crazy...cars were buried so deep you couldnt find your car in the parking lots! But in the end it was kind of cool to have everything so quiet, to crunch thru the snow to a few convenience stores that opened, etc. Can be an adventure. Are the kids going to be able to go thru the snow safely to do t&t?

DS3

Guess that's why I'm a little thankful to still be in texas. Currently 81 degrees and sunny. Perfect for trick or treating. Guess I should go get the kiddo's dressed and head out. Good luck next week when it's a little nicer to do it! Doesn't really matter what day it is, as long as you can all celebrate!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
We got three kids. Two little cops and a clown-cutest ever! Apparently, next Saturday is the day. I have to hide the candy from H now, for another week!

DS3

We got three kids. Two little cops and a clown-cutest ever! Apparently, next Saturday is the day. I have to hide the candy from H now, for another week!

We just got back (had a transformer and wolverine), and they filled their pumpkins twice! Now I have to hide the candy so that they don't eat it all within a day!