Happy me!

My 2 younger stepsons are here! And it gets better...

They are spending the night, then tomorrow they and Tink go to their dad's until Saturday. Then they come back here. At which point my oldest stepson AND Copper are coming over until Sunday!

I have realized something during this visit. I am just so used to it just being Tink and me in the house. The boys got here at 4PM, and while none of the kids were bad, they just talk ALL THE TIME. My mind feels like it is going to explode. I can't concentrate on more than one kid talking at a time. It's like my brain can't filter out what it is I don't want to listen to. So between the video games blaring, the AC running, and all 3 kids CONSTANTLY yapping (oh, and both Tink and the youngest boy stutter), I am ready to pass out from my headache!:surprise:

But it is worth it.

F

flutterbee

Like you said, it's worth it. These are memories you and the kids will cherish. I have trouble filtering the stuff out, too. Makes ya dizzy, doesn't it?

Enjoy!

I have 2 kids still here from the surprise party for easy child on Sunday. They multiply during the day, then it's back down to the 2 at night. I told them that if they stay much longer, I'll be able to claim them as dependents. :rofl: They're good kids and they're having a good time.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Sounds like you're enjoying it but I know what you mean. It reminds me of one time at work yeeeeeeeeears ago. I had had my brother and sister stay the weekend with husband and I. They were probably 6 and 4 - ish at the time. I loved having them but I wasn't used to having kids around so it was a little more activity than normal. I was talking about it at work and this one old biddy.....er....woman got all uppity and asked what would I do when I had kids. Of course I didn't think of anything to say at the time but later I realized I should have said that I doubted any kid I had would come out being 6 years old.

Snort

I was right. He was NINE when I "had" him! :rofl:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well I am glad to see that the Beefcakes head is okay - enough to rapid talk!

enjoy!

TerryJ2

LOL! I came from a family like that. Now I am The Keeper of the Family Secrets and The Keeper of The Family Tree, because I was the only one listening while everyone else was gabbing.
But you're right, it's worth it. Ya gotta love 'em. :)