Happy Mothers' Day to all you Warrior Moms!!

I hope you are all having a pleasant day.

i was surprised to see difficult child come to church this morning. Even more so when he came to my Sunday School class. Then the children's minister asked for volunteers for vacation Bible school and difficult child volunteered to help build sets and do prep.

he asked if we could go to lunch. He offered to watch a movie but I asked for a rain check. I needed to do yard work and he had started getting a bit argumentative.

being a mom to a difficult child isn't what I signed up for. I know none of you did either. Grateful we have each other.

:smile:<3

Nancy

Thanks AG, Happy Mother's Day to you too and all who follow!

Hey little steps right? He came to church and offered to help, I'd say that's progress!

I got a nice card and gourmet cupcakes delivered from easy child who is in NYC with her boyfriend this weekend. My difficult child and her boyfriend met us for brunch and brought me flowers. I am grateful!

toughlovin

Happy Mothers day to you all as well.... gosh I think we warrior moms deserve Mothers day medals!!! I had a nice day... easy child went to the prom last night and stayed over with some friends afterwards. husband and I went to church this morning which was nice... came home and husband and i went to the mall to check out phones so that we can upgrade mine and send difficult child my old one.... while there I saw a neat water bottle thingy and a thing to help listen to my audiobook in the car so those were my mothers day gifts (husband had not gotten me a gift but did get me a card which is typical). We came home and had a very nice dinner out with my easy child who gave me a lovely scarf and earings. And it was just nice having dinner with her and hearing about the prom.

I have not heard from difficult child nor do I expect too... I am working on detaching and although not feeling much hope for him I am feeling more hopeful that I will continue to detach and build a life for myself.

Hugs to you all on this day.

*TL