Happy New Year!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
It is only 9pm here but I figure it is midnight on the Eastcoast!

Wishing my CD Family a wonderful 2009!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:happy_new_year:

totoro

I was a bit premature... LOL I am delirious on Sparkling Cider... I am normally on Pacific Coast Time. Now it is Mountain Time! Darn Maverick State! We do not change our time!
OK Happy New Year in a minute!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
1 am here. Nichole has yet to come home from boyfriend's house. (someone's in BIG trouble) Not a great start to her year.

Happy New Year board family!!! :D :D

And may it be better than last year for all of us.

totoro

Well the girls did not make it!
It is almost 11:30 here. My sparkling cider has given me a sugar high! And that yucky sugar stomach ache, oh and the s'mores!
Clean slate in the morning! ;)
I think I am heading to bed, watch the clock hit midnight there... snore.
At least my medication adjustment is still working, I feel like I am going to fall over!
The girls were SO tired, my little donut eater made it till 9:30, she finally asked me to brush her teeth and put her to bed.
K made it until 10:30, I had to help her brush and get to bed as well.

I hope we all have a great start come tomorrow! :)

Andy

1:30 am here. I made it and then some.

Daisy, My easy child is also out somewhere. When I called her, she said she was looking for J to punch him in the face. What a lovely way to start a new year - would police call me if she gets arrested for assault when she is 18 years old? I called her friend S who she is suppose to be with. S said they were both at K's house (housesitting) watching movies! And how many more kids can I manage to mention here?

difficult child, easy child, and I started at the neighbor's house. easy child left about 9:00/9:30. difficult child and I stayed until almost 12:30.

It was a fun evening! Sure is easier to stay up when there are lots of people around. The adults played a board game, men against women - it was so much fun!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Wrang in this one differently than the last few. husband and I went to one of his sisters and played games with his brother and another of his sisters too. Was a lot of fun and a new side of the family I don't normally see.

Happy New Year to all.

beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Andy I hope your easy child came home safely. Mine stumbled in the door about an hour ago with her tail between her legs. lol She'd fallen asleep at boyfriend's trying to see the New Year in. Then woke up at 1 am with OMG I'm past cerfew....only to have her car decide not to start for her for awhile.

I had to laugh. I knew she'd fallen asleep. But now she'll be cleaning tomorrow to make up for the cerfew violation.