Happy New Year!

Marguerite

happy New Year from Sydney, Australia!

We're watching the fireworks on TV but we can hear them, and feel them, all the way from Sydney Harbour!

Marg

Marguerite

I figure - we can check in each of us, when it's midnight local time. Happy new year around the world!

OK, heading for bed now. husband's cousins are coming for lunch tomorrow...

Marg

:happy_new_year:Happy new year Marg!!!:happy_new_year:

I'll probably be asleep before it's 2011 here, lol.. but it's a great idea to celebrate around the world!!! I'm sure lots of us will still be awake...:wine: SFR

F

Frazzledmom

Happy New Year!! And thank you all again for helping me make it through the last few days of 2010. Let's hope 2011 is a bit calmer but I am not holding my breath, that's for sure! Best wishes to all for you for the best in 2011. -Lynn

Andy

Not New Year here yet - not sure if I will be up that late. However, I wanted to let Marge know that the fireworks display in Sydney made the Top 5 spotlights of videos sent into the weather channel. Very beautiful!!!

KTMom91

Happy New Year, ladies. It's 12:34 am, California time, and I am glad to see 2010 in my rear view mirror!

H

HaoZi

Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year is better for all of you than last.

TerryJ2

Happy New Year! Sorry I didn't check in at midnight; my cats were accidentally locked in my office and I was busy trying to get blue cartridge printer toner off of them! They used to have tan faces and look Tonkinese. Now they're Disney characters!:consoling: