Happy Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

While I wish I was still sleeping (it's raining-good sleeping weather) I have to leave for work soon.

After work, all four of us (we hardly ever go anywhere all together anymore due to all the fighting) are going to see a movie. It's the sequel to Night in the Museum.

By the time that's done, I will be more than ready for a nap. Then it will be off to the health club. Popcorn night tonight along with videos!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- My fingers are crossed that the kids will get along for the outing.

We're supposed to drive out to the lake for a party at one of husband's co-workers. It should be fun except that husband has a tummy ache.

Have a great day! :salute:

Marguerite

G'day.

Sharon/WO, I hope you can enjoy the movie without falling asleep and missing it!

TM, I hope husband gets over his tummy ache and you can all enjoy the outing at the lake.

I've had a productive day, can't say the same for difficult child 3. Oh, well...

This morning I got the prescriptions filled at the pharmacy, new medications for difficult child 3 (possible asthma). Then husband & I drove to the garage to collect his car (finally fixed). Bumped into mother in law on the way back, then I showed husband the dress I'd ordered (originally for easy child's wedding, it finally arrived) and found tat even though I'd previously sent back one for being too small in the wasit, this one is too big everywhere EXCEPT the aist! I dropped in on my friend (and emergency dress alterer) who pronounced the job not worth it. So the dress goes back on Monday, and she & I are going to go shopping in August at the mid-season sales.

I got to my meeting, it was a bit chaotic at times but we got a lot done and good plans made. Meanwhile husband parked the car at the railway station, so easy child & sister in law will be able to catch the train from the airport in the morning and come visit us.
After my meeting, I collected husband from the car park and we drove home again. The weather today - we had the sort of morning sunshine that fools you into thinking it will be a fine day at last for doing, and just as you get it all on the clothesline (lulled into false security, thinking it won't rain) down it all comes.

Tomorrow we mustn't sleep in - easy child will probably ring us from the airport anyway, once they clear customs. Hopefully it will be after sunrise. I doubt we'll get an email from them tonight - they should be at the Singapore airport soon, to catch their flight to Sydney.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wiped Out - Good luck with the movie. Let me know how it is. We are planning on taking the 6th graders Wed night.

Tired - I hope husband's stomach settles down and you have a great time at the lake.

Marg - Sorry about the clothes and rain. I am myself deciding if it is safe to use the clothesline today. I know it will not be tomorrow or Monday.

My neighbor gave me rhubarb yesterday so I plan on finding the kitchen and making a rhubarb cake. There may be enough for a double batch and they have company this weekend so I will make her one also.

I have no idea what is going on with my neck. I need to make an appointment with the chiropractor before it gets too bad I guess.

difficult child has a HUGE bruise on his leg. Round, red with a off white center. We can not figure out what caused it. I would think being hit by a ball three weeks ago would not leave it like this yesterday. He bruises so easy! Amazing what the kids' legs look like as they switch from pants to shorts season. He does not remember it there the day before. Only hurts when he pushes on it. Doesn't look right for an insect bite.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.