Happy Sunday!

Andy

It is way too early for me to be up and I have been so far about one and one/half hours. difficult child and husband are headed out duck hunting. They stayed home last night so that difficult child could babysit for the neighbor's grandkids who are visiting for the weekend. The parents agreed that if the grandparents trusted difficult child that they would also. 1st real job without me "supervising". Perfect - the kids were put to bed before he started and the grandparents returned home in about 2 hours. Sounds like he handled the one time when one got up very well. The three year old came out looking for mom. difficult child told him that mom would be back in a little bit and that if he wanted to make mom proud he would go back to bed and stay there. The very easy child kid did just that!

I think I will make good of my early rise by washing and hanging out some more bulky items before heading to church.

I hope all have a great day!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Andy! Grey proud of difficult child! Excellent job!

My moms birthday party yesterday was great, all her friends came by and she was very happy. I think she was down when it was time for it to end, so I'm going over this morning to check on her.

The last of my nieces will be here till midday. I also woke early and so I'm going to get moving on my Sunday chores, visit my mom and hopefully spend the rest of the day reading my textbook and doing some homework. Blech, but it must be done!

Have a great day everyone!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Andy, Jo, and all to follow!

I actually got a later than usual start this morning!

Andy, maybe difficult child has found a great way to make money!

Jo, hope mom is not too melancholy this morning (I have that issue with my mom as well). Enjoy your day once you settle!

I have a few things to deal with today - but should be finished all my stuff by 2 or 3 -- plan on a good movie with difficult child. We do the netflix online movies - difficult child watches them through his xbox in his "play" room. When we watch a movie together, I just hook my laptop up to the tv and watch that way. It's a good deal with unlimited movies a month....

Wishing everyone a relaxing Sunday.

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day people.

Andy, Duck hunting! *images of Bugs and Daffy arguing* I hope your early start can be a productive one for you.

Jo, I'm glad your mother's birthday party went well.

I've been a bit MIA lately. Busy, in the run-down to difficult child 3's end of year (and for this subject, graduation) exam. I'm also in the rundown to finishing my book.

Winter came back for a visit yesterday, overstayed its welcome today. We should have been playing trains today but it was rained out. So we went to church - no lunch on the veranda today! People snuggled under blankets and we lit the log fire and moved our chairs in closer while we heard the downpour drumming on the roof and the surf pounded the beach just below us. A good day to be inside.

Tomorrow - it's school holidays, not sure if difficult child 3 knows it and I won't tell him, not right away. He really should be studying. But I hope to get more writing done. We'll be away over the weekend coming up (a long weekend for us here) and I have some planning to do.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Andy-Good for difficult child, sounds like a great experience!

Jo-I'm glad your mom enjoyed her birthday. by the way, I spent all last night doing hw-I agree-yuck!

Sharon-We do Netflix as well!

Marg-Sorry your cold weather returned for a visit. Take comfort knowing the warm summer is coming your way!

Yesterday I was in class til 3:00 and then did hw most of the night. Today difficult child and I went to church (not a pleasant experience) and later I will take him to the club to play some basketball or out to play tennis if the rain stops and dries up. The Packer game is today and I have to get some grocery shopping done. I was going to mow as well but the rain took care of that!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)