Happy Thanksgiving to all of you

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
I have been very, very absent from the boards. I have thought often about all of you and want each of you to know that I am very Thankful that I found this board two years ago.

Hoping all of you have a nice Thanksgiving with your family and friends!

Obviously, I have alot of reading of the board to see what has been happening in my absence.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thank you, Hopeless. I'm very thankful for our board family, too.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Suz

DammitJanet

Thank you...Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

I just got woke up by a phone call from a very antsy first time thanksgiving dinner host...lol. Cory obviously! He wanted to make sure I remembered to bring him a pot to cook his brussel sprouts in since he is short on kitchen utensils. LMAO. Yes dear. He is also really tickled at himself for being able to be somewhere that he can do this..and so am I for him.

Wanna guess what he is getting for Xmas? Pots and pans! LOL.

cakewalk

Wishing everyone a good Thanksgiving, too. I read your updates daily. It's just easier for me right now to read and not reply but you are in my thoughts.

If you're traveling, be safe. If you're cooking, good luck with that! I have never cooked a turkey, but I made reservations so it's all good. ;)

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving from Virginia as well :) Hope everyone has a peaceful, drama-free day! (I can dream, right?!)