Happy Thanksgiving

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
I want to wish everyone a Very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope your day is filled with peace, love and blessings.

In all things I give thanks, the good and the bad. The good because it reminds me of the beauty in life. The bad because of the lessons I have learned.

Have a great day everyone and "Gobble till you wobble"

:thanksgiving11:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving right back at you and to everyone else as well!!

I am feeling very blessed to be surrounded by extended family today and the entire weekend!! difficult child is at work until 2:00 and then will come home to play with his cousins! easy child/difficult child is in the kitchen making the stuffing for the birds! We pre-made the potatoes and carrots yesterday!!

Many blessing to you all!:thanksgiving10:

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving right back at ya! And to everyone here. I hope the day brings you a deep sense of connection and love..........that you enjoy your family and friends and that every morsel is delicious.........that you are all nourished in every possible way...........

KTMom91

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

We just got back from picking up the pies (because I don't cook) and will be heading over to Sis-in-law's about 5. Should be a fun time with little drama, which makes it nice.