Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Tanya M, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Tanya M

Tanya M Living with an attitude of gratitude Staff Member

I want to wish everyone a Very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope your day is filled with peace, love and blessings.

In all things I give thanks, the good and the bad. The good because it reminds me of the beauty in life. The bad because of the lessons I have learned.

Have a great day everyone and "Gobble till you wobble"

:thanksgiving11:

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Happy Thanksgiving right back at you and to everyone else as well!!

I am feeling very blessed to be surrounded by extended family today and the entire weekend!! difficult child is at work until 2:00 and then will come home to play with his cousins! easy child/difficult child is in the kitchen making the stuffing for the birds! We pre-made the potatoes and carrots yesterday!!

Many blessing to you all!:thanksgiving10:

3. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

Happy Thanksgiving right back at ya! And to everyone here. I hope the day brings you a deep sense of connection and love..........that you enjoy your family and friends and that every morsel is delicious.........that you are all nourished in every possible way...........

4. dstc_99

dstc_99 Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving!

5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

We just got back from picking up the pies (because I don't cook) and will be heading over to Sis-in-law's about 5. Should be a fun time with little drama, which makes it nice.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Confused

Confused Active Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

7. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

Hope you all ate too much and had a great Thanksgiving :)