Happy Tuesday Morning Everyone!!!!!

LittleDudesMom

:geek:Good Morning All!

Missed everyone yesterday morning - forgot to set my alarm and the whole day was rushed and "off". Everyone has been sick with a sore throat and mild cold. I think we are all back to "normal" today.

Want to make sure that we give Linda a big Bon Voyage today :flowers:. She's heading up to Mayo and we all wish you the very best Linda. We will hold down the morning fort here for you. We will be thinking of you. I will be sending you prayers. Hopefully you will have some compute access and can check in. Good luck my friend.

I think I'm in for the visit :wildone:this week! I've invited mom down for Easter and I'll know for sure tomorrow. If I get a little on edge, you'll know why!!!!

Have a great day all :salute:!

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning Sharon and all to follow!
Sharon- I'm glad you're feeling better! I really hate days that start out that way. I'll be thinking of you and "the visit".
Linda- Have a safe trip, we'll miss you!!!!
I have cleaning planned today and boy! does the house need it!!! I also have a few bills to take care of and a few phone calls. The good news is that almost all the Girl Scout cookies are out of my house.
Poor Duckie had quite a scare yesterday. She was sledding with friends and lost control of her sled (she just is not athletic). She managed to hit a (soft plastic) safety rope with her face. She has a mark on the front of her right cheek, her nose and a scrape on her left cheek. My friend that took her feels just awful even though everything should heal up within a few days. She said Duckie did well: brushed herself off, grabbed her sled and went up the hill again.
Have a great day! :)

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

Sharon, I'm glad everyone's feeling better.

Linda, I'm thinking positive thoughts and keeping you in my prayers as you head to the Mayo Clinic today...

TM, I'm glad Duckie is ok!!! Losing control on a sled is a SCARY thing!!!

I've been really BUSY lately. I just wanted to say hello and and wish everyone a great day!!! Spring is almost here!!!:bigsmile::easter_eggs::beautifulthing:

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today...:flower: WFEN

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:
Sharon-Glad you're all feeling better! I hope the "visit" goes well!:bigsmile:

TM-I'm glad Duckie is o.k. and handled it so well-it sounds scary! I'm glad almost all of the girl scout cookies are sold/delivered!:D

WFEN-Good to see you! Have a great day:cutie_pie:-I'll have to take you at your word that Spring will arrive (although it is raining and not snowing right now).

As for me, I'm off to a therapist appointment. and then husband, easy child, and I are headed to The Guerney (sp?), IL. outlet for the day. We told difficult child yesterday we probably won't be able to visit today but that he can call us on our cells. He seemed o.k. with that.

I also hope to fit in a visit to the health club! As for napping, it might mean I don't get one, then again there is always a nap in the car!

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day!:peaceful:

Linda-Sending prayers and good wishes!:flower: