Happy turkey day!

buddy

Just wanted to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving Day. I am so very grateful for having found you all. I honestly feel you were placed in my life because I was about to face a real challenge (well a bigger challenge, lol).

You will be my second "I'm thankful for..." when we at our dinner (still working on wording for being thankful Q is home and doing ok for now.... Have to make it general so he doesn't blurt out something ugly)

Hugs and gratitude, Dee (and Q and the real Buddy):thanksgiving2:

buddy

LOL, Q is just not able to sleep tonight....not the LOL part, he is obsessing about bad guys again for some reason. Anyway, he just went to the bathroom again and came out and said, "good night mom, I love you". I said, "I love you too Q, Happy Thanksgiving" then he said, "you're welcome"

I felt my eyebrows scrunch, HUH??? OH.... I said happy THANKS giving.:thanksgiving1:

Malika

Happy Thanksgiving to you all (from a part of the world where it is just another day :)) May you have joyful reunions, or as joyful as can be...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We're all up in the middle of the night, you know we'll be tired later. I went to CVS to get my freebies at midnight and now I can't sleep. I'm so glad I'm not cooking, you have no idea, that's what I'm thankful for, that and wine. And all of you!

Star*

call 911........call 911
ALLRIGHT Buddy - THanks for starting our Annual "I'm thankful for" post!

Well of course I am thankful for all of you!

I'm thankful for my family - who despite being at complete opposite ends of the map this year - seems to be having no drama!
I'm thankful for DF's knee replacement surgery because sans the xanax and invisible weasle? He's actually walking! With 1/2 the pain he was! We're hoping doctor says other knee by New Years eve!

I'm thankful I got a job - even if it's not the one I thought it would be......

I'm thankful we have a home and food -

I'm thankful I have all my kids with me this year (a few close calls with Casper ) and he has surgery again yesterday - poor baby. And we have Ouixa Boudreau with us - We LOVE OUR GRANDOGGER!

And I still have a sense of humor after Dude -----and most of a brain.

T

TeDo

I am SO VERY thankful to everyone on this board. As I said in another thread: you are my strength, my sanity, and my lifeline. I don't even want to imagine where the difficult child's and I would be (or wouldn't be) if it weren't for all of you.

I am thankful I have my kids. Yes, it is a challenge at times but I wouldn't trade them for the world. My world has broadened and I have learned things about myself along the way.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We ALL deserve the HAPPY!!!

crazymama30

I am thankful for the board, and for my job and family. I am thankful that I was able to get difficult child into an Residential Treatment Center (RTC),no matter how frustrated I get with it all. I am thankful for my kiddos, they are a challenge but a bright light also. I am thankful for my home and the fact that I have great friends, both in real life and here!

klmno

I hope all of you have a wonderful day, without difficult child crisis. I am thankful for this board, thankful difficult child and I have NO more ties to our last jurisdiction's juvie court now that his restitution is paid, thankful I got to sleep in this morning, and grateful for my fuzzbutts, and that difficult child is alive!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well!

Buddy, you can always say you are thankful the family is able to be together... ?

I am thankful for...

My family, as odd as they are...
The ability to put food on the table, and to make said food...
That we finally got Onyxx into treatment...
For the BOARD! OMG, you guys are family too! I would be so lost without this place.

And so many other things...