Happy Valentine's Day!

SRL

I just want to say Happy Valentine's Day to all you moms (and dads!) out there with challenging young ones. The world has no clue how much love and effort you put into your children but we do! We know how tough the simple things can be such as getting clothes on in the morning, making it through a meal in peace, or getting out the door. We know how much it hurts to feel the eyes of criticism when you're doing your best. We know how heartbreaking it can be to love a child soooo much and see them go through times when they're not responding to your nurturing as you'd hoped.

Your difficult little darlin' probably won't be saying THANK YOU for all you do and endure but I want to say it from the bottom of my heart and send a little love your way today.

Happy Valentine's Day to an awesome group of moms!!!:flowers:

Sue C

I'd like to add my Happy Valentine's Day wish to all of you with young children. It will eventually get better. :)

Hugs,
Sue

SaraT

I remember those early years. Try to do something for yourself today, you deserve it. Happy Valentine's Day.:valentine:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Happy Valentine's Day!

I remember those younger years all too well. Sometimes I think they were even more difficult than the teen years. Definately more demanding of time and energy for the parents. And I recall feeling as if my job back then was completely thankless, that no one appreciated the effort I made each and every day.

So I'm wishing a Happy Valentine's Day to you Mom's (and Dad's too) of the younger set. We appreciate your efforts. And your kids appreciate your efforts, even if they don't know it yet.

Hope you have a wonderful day today.:flowers:

Hugs

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Just want to wish all you moms out there a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.........Hope you are able to take a break and enjoy your favorite treat! Sending you a cyber long hot bubble bath with a special person rubbing your feet.........

:flowers::wine::yourock::bath:

Lulu

THANK YOU from a mom who is now in tears at your generosity and support. Sigh. I just can't think of anything else to say but...thank you. Those wishes mean so much.

ETA: DUH. Happy Valentines Day to each and every one of you, too. :)

BellyKate

A late Happy Valentine's Day to you all !

My girl made me a card in the morning. On the front she drew a heart and inside the heart she wrote her name and "Mum". Inside the card she wrote "I luvv you Mum xoxoxox". She did that all on her own, spelt it all herself. It was a very moving moment considering how tough things have been. But I have to say, she was been absolutely a pleasure the last 4 days... I wonder if my real daughter has been abducted by aliens and replaced with this lovely creature hehe.

Please remind me of this post when I am pulling my hair out again :).