Harvey Korman...

mstang67chic

Going Green
passed away. I loved watching him. Especially when he was on the Carol Burnett show....hysterical!

This was one of my favorite skits he and Tim Conway did. Granted, it's mostly Tim but I love watching Harvey try not to crack up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reyniifzcbQ"]YouTube - Tim Conway & Harvey Korman[/ame]

KTMom91

My favorite is when the four of them were sitting on the couch, and Tim Conway was talking about the elephants that were joined at the trunks...and instead of saying (insert elephant sound here), they said snglumph. Watching Harvey Korman try not to laugh was an absolute joy.

mstang67chic

Going Green
YES!!!!!!! OMG that one is soooooooooooo funny!!!! (YOu know....looking at that again......that's not Harvey...that was...****....what's his name.....there on the right.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qqE_WmagjY"]YouTube - Carol Burnett Show outtakes - Tim Conway's Elephant Story[/ame]

klmno

They were all great together mstang! Thanks for letting me know- I hope the shows live on forever!

Oh I LOVED that show. It was years ahead of it's time.

I remember a skit where Tim Conway fell up the stairs...

Harvey Korman will certainly be missed.

TerryJ2

Ohhh, I know, I saw it in the paper this morning. So sad. He was GREAT. Totally irreplaceable. Thank you for the UTubes. I laughed all over again!
I'm going to see if I can get these on CD.

trinityroyal

My favorite is when the four of them were sitting on the couch, and Tim Conway was talking about the elephants that were joined at the trunks...and instead of saying (insert elephant sound here), they said snglumph. Watching Harvey Korman try not to laugh was an absolute joy.

Mary, I LOVE that one. Even thinking about it is making me laugh.

Mstang, thanks for letting us know and thanks for the YouTube links. They're blocked here at the office, but I will definitely watch them when I get home.

I hope this show lives on for a long time.

Trinity